You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 5th 2014, 11:03pm

• "Kuroidoragon" started this thread

Beginers help needed for Reaver/Paladin tank please

Hello I am new to Allods I have started a ORC Reaver which from my understanding is the other factions equivilant of paladin correct me if I am wrong

anyway as I am new what are the stats for a Reaver/paladin to aim from on gear for a tank that wants to tank everything a full on proper tank ?

I am new & don't know what I should be looking for yet

Thursday, November 6th 2014, 12:54am

yes reaver is the name for the orcish paladin

playing paladin as tank noamally means you use holy attacks and no physical ones
however for leveling this will make it slow (and maybe not fun) so you maybe want to level as dps (with 2hand wep) and become tank at endgame (1hand + shield)
->physical dps paladin gets dmg output from 2handwep;
-> holy tankpaladin gets dmg output from wand while 1handwep is only for stats

(btw its possibl to build a pyhsical tank too but its not useful)

next week will be patch which will include a rework of paladin, so you will get a free respec

as for stats a tank which acts in a group (meaning there will be 1 healer and 4 dps) will profit from "determination and tenacity" gearset, but dont neglect proficiency (primary attackbonus) and brutality (useful especially in fights where the enemy is not 2hit and dead)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Nov 6th 2014, 1:02am)

Thursday, November 6th 2014, 9:53pm

• "Kuroidoragon" started this thread

So which 2 stats do I work on from gear you mentioned like 3 or 4 stats I just need to know my main 2 for starters as i noticed quest rewards tend to have 2 stats I need to know so I know what option to take each time

Thursday, November 6th 2014, 10:47pm

as for questing/leveling i would go for a ~ 50/50 mix of prof / brut and for defense mainly bloodlust since a proper amount of it will make selfheal you permanently
do not worry if you get the other stats though, questrewards have been easied up so that you cannot really make a failure :)