You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 6th 2014, 10:45pm

skyforge beta stress test on nov 13th

The Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment and My.com are excited to announce the first Skyforge Technical Beta Weekend beginning on Thursday, November 13th!

The technical beta weekend is a “technical test” in that the purpose of the beta will be to test Skyforge’s core systems such as server infrastructure, client distribution system, login services and more. Therefore, we are only inviting a relatively small number of players to participate in this phase of testing to ensure that our core systems are operational, fully functional and able to withstand the stress of many players all logging into the game simultaneously.

In addition to the tests, we will also be looking to the community to provide us with feedback about a number of features in the game including the Divine Observatory, Ascension Atlas, character classes, combat, quests & adventures and more.

Beta invites should be headed out early next week, so keep an eye on your email inboxes and remember to check your junk mail folders just in case!

The Technical Beta Weekend will begin on November 13 and end on November 16, however; players who are invited to participate will be able to download and install the client starting on November 11 - giving them a two day window to get ready for the beta. This way players will be able to jump into the game as soon as the servers are opened!

Remember, this is a closed technical beta test, with a limited number of players, and if you aren’t invited to participate that doesn’t mean you won’t be invited to participate in the future beta tests. We are purposely keeping this test limited to a low number of players.

Keep an eye on your inboxes and make sure you visit Skyforge.com regularly to stay on top of all the closed beta test news and announcements!

is this allowed here ? it is from my.com and the developers of allods so its some what related.

anyway sign up for beta before its to late, strong possibility most wont get in anyway

Thursday, November 6th 2014, 11:02pm

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Quoted

is this allowed here ?
Yes, 'cuz of

Quoted

it is from my.com
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

Thursday, November 6th 2014, 11:11pm

Gramarye

Professional

Gold question cuz obviously talking about the russian allods which belong to the same Company is forbiddem ;-(

You guys think this is stupid??? Of course it is but who cares ...

Friday, November 7th 2014, 6:52am

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Hello Gramarye,
the question at this point is where is it allowed.. To post this thread in the General corner is still forbidden, but in the Off-Topic corner it is allowed, as long as you not disturb any other rule.
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

Friday, November 7th 2014, 10:59am

waqee

Trainee

Alem oyun görecek
:thumbup:

Friday, November 7th 2014, 12:28pm

Gramarye

Professional

Alem oyun görecek

allah akhbar or watever...

@Lioo:

Thats good to know BUT (:-P) in this Post http://de.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=5438
is about the same Game its just another server, which is puplished by the same "main"-Company: Mail.ru

But a post got deleted anyway:

Quoted

This post by "zverok12" (Sunday, November 2nd 2014, 8:25pm) has been deleted by user "Gladia" (Sunday, November 2nd 2014, 8:52pm) with the following reason: Posts about games outside of My.com games are prohibited on these forums.

The creater of the thread got banned some time too ( saw that hes not banned anymore now)

from the "Code Of Conduct" (praise it!):

Quoted

Posts about games outside of My.com games are prohibited on these forums.
So its understandable because of the rules etc....
BUT why this happen if People from the brazil server are allowed to talk about his server?
(http://de.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…razil#post31058)
The Allods-servers of Brasil is hosted by Levelupgames (no My.com!), so why his post didnt got deleted ???

?(

Friday, November 7th 2014, 1:37pm

Hello,

Thats good to know BUT (:-P) in this Post http://de.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=5438
is about the same Game its just another server, which is puplished by the same "main"-Company: Mail.ru

Nope, that was not.

Your post is off-topic by the way, it should be deleted aswell.
If you want to discuss about moderation you can send a PM to a Community Manager or directly to my.com :

Quoted

- Do not debate GM Team/Customer Support decisions or actions. Threads or posts designed to announce, appeal, or contest your own or another player's temporary or permanent ban, either in-game or on the forums, will be removed without notice.
- Do not post about locked, deleted, or otherwise moderated threads or posts. Moderation happens for a reason. If you have yet to see a comment on a thread locked by a member of the GM Team or a moderator, please wait for the comment to appear and do not post a new thread on the subject. If you have questions regarding forum moderation then send an email to allods@corp.my.com
http://en.allods.com/game/forum-rules/code-conduct

Now, please, let's talk about Skyforge, which is an official game from My.com on an official server.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Saturday, November 8th 2014, 11:48am

Wednesday, November 12th 2014, 3:52pm

mod, give us some beta keys, arent these guys your co workers ?

Wednesday, November 12th 2014, 3:55pm

IAmGroot

Professional

mod, give us some beta keys, arent these guys your co workers ?

Mods don't get paid, therefore, I wouldn't say they have any "coworkers" here.

CMs do though I suppose?

Wednesday, November 12th 2014, 4:24pm

o i meant cm, i really would like to try this game this weekend even though its only 2 classes

Wednesday, November 12th 2014, 4:26pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2OtWu_tq50

The Paladin!

Basic abilities:

Righteous Blow Righteous Blow (LMB) - The Paladin attacks the enemy with a sword and inflicts minor damage. First strike in a series of basic attacks.

Waves of Wrath Waves of Wrath (RMB) - This ability needs to be charged and can be activated by holding down the mouse button. The character swings his sword in a circle, hitting several enemies at once and knocking them off their feet. The weaker the opponent, the longer they will stay down.

The following series of attacks (combos) are based on those two basic abilities:

Seal of Light Seal of Light (LMB+RMB) - The Paladin swings his sword crosswise, inflicting moderate damage to the target and all enemies in the line behind it.

Punishing Bolt Punishing Bolt (LMB+LMB+LMB) - The Paladin sword deals a powerful downward strike. On Holy Ground the target will be struck by lightning and the attack will inflict increased damage.

Justice Blade Justice Blade (LMB+LMB+LMB+LMB) - After Righteous Blow, the Paladin does three quick strikes with the sword, each dealing more damage than the previous one.

Divine Scourge Divine Scourge (LMB+LMB+LMB+RMB) - On the fourth hit, the character jumps in the air and deals a downward blow, accompanied by lightning that strikes several targets. If the paladin is affected by Celestial Shield (one of the defensive skills), the shield explodes, inflicting additional damage. On Holy Ground or when righteous anger is used, the radius and the force of the attack increase.

Other abilities:

Holy Ground Holy Ground - The Paladin sanctifies the ground around him and gains inexhaustible power. While Holy Ground is active, character skills do not consume righteous anger even outside its borders.

Aegis of Light Aegis of Light - The character raises his shield in the air. A bright beam of light strikes it, making the character invulnerable and immune to control effects for some time.

Radiant Aspect Radiant Aspect (special ability) - The Paladin calls upon divine power, rising into the skies and shaking off all negative effects. A moment later, he strikes nearby enemies, knocking them down and inflicting massive damage. The character becomes temporarily immune to control effects, his attacks inflict increased damage and all incoming damage is reduced. Once the attack is activated, Holy Ground appears next to the Paladin.

We have listed just a few of Paladin's abilities. In the future you will find a detailed list and description of all Paladin abilities in a special section on our website.

The main feature of this class is a large number of defensive skills that include the removal of negative effects and resistance to control. The Paladin's abilities do not end there: some of them massively increase damage; others make monsters focus on him. He can also control his enemies, stun them and knock them down, slow down and even immobilize them. Unlocked talents will multiply your damage, restore health and increase your movement speed. All of these abilities can be used to create various combinations that will best suit your style of play. But bare in mind that the potential of the "tank" class should be tested out in group play. A good combination of passive and active skills will help heroes and their allies emerge victorious from the most dangerous fights.

The Paladin is one of the most durable and hardy classes in the game. Temporary invincibility will help him escape from seemingly hopeless situations and turn the tide of battle. When things go really badly, the hero sanctifies the ground around him and gains the ability to use any skill without spending "righteous anger." For continuous DPS, a Paladin must be near his target. He can either draw the fleeing enemy to himself or dash towards them knocking them down. The attacks of this class are not the strongest, but they are not the Paladin's only weapon. His primary task is to draw enemies' attention to himself and let his teammates or his high survivability do the rest.

The Paladin will be picked by those who want be at the forefront, in the midst of battle, and not hiding behind someone's back. Who will rush into the thick of battle, shielding his allies, and take the first hit. Players that choose the Paladin often become the leaders of the group, because it is usually up to them to decide when and how how they are going to lead their allies to victory!

For your chance to try out the Paladin sign up for the beta now!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "bunzy" (Nov 12th 2014, 4:32pm)

Wednesday, November 12th 2014, 4:54pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Looks pretty epic, wonder if it's going to destroy the Allods population.
It seems like every time a new game is released we lose 1-50 players per game.
It's quite sad.
Hopefully Allods has some nice stuff for us in the future so we can retain and GAIN some new players.
Population is getting similar to what it was back like before the servers merged...

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 9:07am

Reirei

Beginner

Lol rmb lmb... Such a diverse mechanic to attack with.. Oh wait there is also hold rmb hold lmb!! Are we seriously gonna see people leaving for a 4 skill combat system? Ooh wait I can chain skills!!! Seriously must be for people with only 2 fingers on each hand :)
Good luck to all who wanna try it out but seriously from a player perspective of an allods player why are the company advertising here? Are you telling us that you are not gonna keep investing in allods and want us to play a 4 click mouse adventure? It looks nice enough but won't be switching from a 4 year old invested toon to start from scratch on an untested game run by a team whose track record tbh is not fantastic.
Bunnyz formerly Reirei formerly Dayoffx currently Accendancy scout

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 9:14am

Oh wait there is also hold rmb hold lmb!! Are we seriously gonna see people leaving for a 4 skill combat system?

+ it must be really nice...

Tho, how awkward the same date as the patch on Allods... Mere coincidence...
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 10:29am

Gramarye

Professional

I was pretty sure it was 5 spells...

And yes ppl will leave Here cuz its fucking action-based!!!! Every mmo needs action-gameplay. Round-based strategy games should have action-based gameplay too, cuz awsome...pff its not but they said they dont want to make it p2w again so give it a try

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 10:38am

See you in beta ! :-)

ps. This time i'll be playing on EU server

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 10:41am

? Are you telling us that you are not gonna keep investing in allods

Keep investing ! Investing in allods is your best bet for big returns :-)

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 11:06am

Reirei

Beginner

I was pretty sure it was 5 spells...
And yes ppl will leave Here cuz its fucking action-based!!!! Every mmo needs action-gameplay. Round-based strategy games should have action-based gameplay too, cuz awsome...pff its not but they said they dont want to make it p2w again so give it a try
Lol 5 spells it just keeps getting more and more impressive... It has nearly as many attacks as a Streety Fighty game from the 90s that was on 16 bit tech.

Ooh but its action based, hmm I seem to recall 6 months ago an action based product came out in planet nexus....

And as for the team behind Skyforge have they explained their financial properties of there game? This question I am genuinely asking as have no idea on their pay model.
Bunnyz formerly Reirei formerly Dayoffx currently Accendancy scout

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 12:11pm

Gramarye

Professional

Thy said f2p but nou p2w in an Interview like many des said yet...

Honestly im sceptic but the graphics are nice and mb the combat will not be that Bad...One thing wich will be rlly hard to balance are these weird ultimates like in most MOBAs i think

Rate this thread