You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:55am

The new stat System and other things that changed...

Okay so I did a little reading here and there and I couldn't find any guide whatsoever about the new stat system. I'm not sure where to put my points in the new stat system. I'm currently a PvE DPS build so I'm guessing proficiency/brutality? How about determination? How about putting all your points in proficiency? Would that be viable? Just like back then how people always put their points in luck? Also what percentage do we need to attain for each stat? Do we need a certain percentage to have good enough dps?

Another thing is why did my amalgam turned into cinnabar? I figured all amalgam now is cinnabar but I heard from my guild that there is still amalgam in the game if so, what's the difference?

Last but not least is, what happened to recruitment boxes you got from completing every 5 quests?

Oh and another thing, someone told me that the reincarnation debuff goes away at lvl 55. I just hit 55 and its still there....why? Its level 60 or is it glitching? ;(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Cyno" (Mar 22nd 2014, 4:15am)

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 4:20am

Decen

Trainee

so i went looking through rubies because of the stats. And depending on whether you use energy or mana. But if you've played both and know what the old stats did it should be self explanatory. Proficiency is the strength and intellect rubies on the grid. Determination seems to be the finesse for physical (not sure for casters) brutality seems to be conviction while tenacity seems to be agility. While bloodlust is a new stat. Everything else is self explanatory.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 4:39am

aina92pl

Trainee

while tenacity seems to be agility.
Actually, it isn't exactly agility. :/ The counter-stat for Anger, but since no one uses it and nothing puts wound complexity on you, Tenacity is useless.
My advice`to Cyno is to test a little in the arena with a friend. Proficiency - Brutality - Determination is a combo you have to get right somehow.
Better be lucky than good ~

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 4:41am

Decen

Trainee

I mean like ruby wise. Ruby grid with agility seems to increase the tenacity which reduces wound complexity taken.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 4:42am

Decen

Trainee

no one uses it
there is a mage in SoS who already has full 60 pvp relics. So false statement on that part.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 5:13am

aina92pl

Trainee

Hmm, didn't test with the actual Anger relics, but I did test it with someone who stat into Anger and didn't seem to put any Wound Complexity. And in skirmishes, I didn't see any WC there either.
So what does Anger really do? According to the display, the lower the anger the better. Or is it a typo? "Low Anger reduces the speed of receiving wounds that decrease healing effectiveness."
And someone says WC doesn't show anymore, but it should show , I don't think they changed it.
Better be lucky than good ~

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 8:14am

Oracle

Intermediate

Anger does give Wound Complexity, however it builds up over time now, rather than appearing immediately. In red parts of the Wild Shore I saw a single drop of Wound Complexity yesterday, so it does still appear, but it depends on the mob/boss and how much Anger they have, as well as how long the battle is. In PvP atm normally everyone dies so fast that there's not enough time to build up Wound Complexity, which would explain why you can't see it yet.