You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 4:55am

• "godlikecharm" started this thread

Lost$$$

I had Gpots now I don't have Gpots. I want to know if anyone will do something about this or if the problem will just be ignored. I would take the same amout of Gpots as the new in game shop currency, or the Exchange for in game Gold. But what I don't want is someone to tell me ... "it's gone". I work hard for my money as I'm sure everyone else does and I don't just give it away. If nothing gets done I will never spend money on this game agian. X( :cursing:

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 4:57am

I had Gpots now I don't have Gpots. I want to know if anyone will do something about this or if the problem will just be ignored. I would take the same amout of Gpots as the new in game shop currency, or the Exchange for in game Gold. But what I don't want is someone to tell me ... "it's gone". I work hard for my money as I'm sure everyone else does and I don't just give it away. If nothing gets done I will never spend money on this game agian. X( :cursing:

You had your chance to convert it to Boutique Coins before the transfer. Sorry to say that unless you want to buy some other gpotato stuff, it's gone. At least from this game.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 5:24am

Hi,

Your gPotato are still on your gPotato/Webzen account. Login into it : http://www.gpotato.com/ for NA or http://en.gpotato.eu/ for EU.
You'll be able to use them on any of gPotato/Webzen games.

There were annoucement a month ago about transfer and a FAQ about gpotato and what will happen :
http://guilds.en.allods.com/forum/topics…new-destination
(NA forums are down, can't link anything)

Quoted from ""Posted by GM-Yrealis on February 17 2014""

I have unspent gPotato currently on my account, what am I supposed to do with them ?

Of course, that’s your decision but here is what we would recommend:
- You can use them to purchase items in the Allods Boutique now and avail of our current sales and promotions.
- You can convert them into Allods Boutique Coins, so they will be transferred along with your characters on March 18th. Keep in mind this option will not be available after that date.
- You can keep them in order to use them on any of our other current or future games!
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 3:50am

You had your chance to convert it to Boutique Coins before the transfer. Sorry to say that unless you want to buy some other gpotato stuff, it's gone. At least from this game.
NO i didn't have my chance as I hadn't log onto the game for lack of internet access from Dec20th to around a week or 2 ago, So I was not aware of a new update with the game unill maybe a DAY before it happend, and I saw NOTHING that would say my Gpots would be stolen from me.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 3:56am

Hi,

Your gPotato are still on your gPotato/Webzen account. Login into it : http://www.gpotato.com/ for NA or http://en.gpotato.eu/ for EU.
You'll be able to use them on any of gPotato/Webzen games.

There were annoucement a month ago about transfer and a FAQ about gpotato and what will happen :
http://guilds.en.allods.com/forum/topics…new-destination
(NA forums are down, can't link anything)

Quoted

I have unspent gPotato currently on my account, what am I supposed to do with them ?

Of course, that’s your decision but here is what we would recommend:
- You can use them to purchase items in the Allods Boutique now and avail of our current sales and promotions.
- You can convert them into Allods Boutique Coins, so they will be transferred along with your characters on March 18th. Keep in mind this option will not be available after that date.
- You can keep them in order to use them on any of our other current or future games!
LIke I said, I wasn't online from about Dec 20th untill about 1 or 2 weeks ago. If someone out there thinks im making this up PLEASE check my log in times/dates. You'll see I haven't played from mid DEc to about 2 weeks ago I just started back up. So this was all a BIG surprise to me and not right. I don't play any other games other then Allods. so im not going to spend the money on anyother game. So please people no more comments about " i should have known, or too late", if you don't have a solution or at least a helpful hint, don't bother.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 4:01am

Had I known my money would just dissappear/be stolen from the game don't you think I would have bought BC's? If I knew all this was going to happen why wouldn't I buy my Gpot worth in BC's?

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 6:07am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Best option I think is write a ton of angry letters to Gpotato, and when you think you made them really vicious write one more including a life threatening situation.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 6:15am

Hi,

if you don't have a solution or at least a helpful hint, don't bother.

There is no solution. Some players already wrote to gpotato and ge the usual answer : gPotato goes to any gPotato Games.
gPotato you bought are not linked to Allods.

It wasn't a "you should have known". It was just a "this is what happened".

Your gPotato still exist, they don't have any expiration date. Who knows, maybe in a few month you'll play another gPotato/Webzen Game.

If you don't wanna hear answers from players, then write directly to gPotato.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language