You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 12th 2014, 12:21am

Farming-Thread

recently i found myself having more time for allods, which i used to find new, good, active farming possibilities, since the 135gpm rabbits are no longer viable (they are down to ~ 12gpm now due to the fact normal mobs no longer drop on every kill)

the interesting (and wonderful) part is, that now gearing & farming has become ONE thing

so i spent some time in fouldale with the crowns, and i think this is the best spot for goldfarming (al rihat is most likely even better but i have a few weeks to go before accessing it)

(keep in mind the displayed value is NOT accurate since right-clicking the refractors will not reduce the amount of the gpm addon corresponding to the transformed items)
i was surprized and happy how easy it still is to farm gold

also with a proper amount of bloodlust you never have to look at your hp at all, its like you have matron always with you :P
what is different now is that the mobs are not one or twohit, no they are endurant somehow like other players and AOE farming is not viable in most cases (exceptions exist however, already seen them ;) )
its a bit sad that AOE skills have become relatively unimportant now, since i always enjoyed mass slaughtering of mobs

i hope with patch 6.0 there will be more usage of AOE attacks again...

so, where do you farm?
is it better in AR and how much is it better?
or do you prefer KOE for farming?

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Nov 12th 2014, 12:36am)

Wednesday, November 12th 2014, 1:17am

blue crows on all rihat if u are full fabled are the best farm by far i would say i can farm 3k gold in 5 mins but thats becuz im farming loot for my reinc i dont rly farm it cuz of gold but i think its very nice farm ir u are a rly f2p

Friday, November 14th 2014, 2:12am

so i was posting this 2 days ago and whats now?
loot from FD has become almost worthless...

so now we have (almost) worthless rabbits
(almost) worthless fouldale loot...

has al rihat loot (refractors) also decrased so much in value?

Friday, November 14th 2014, 3:18am

Kissaki

Trainee

Yep, the Rihat refractors aren't worth anything now. Gogo Goblinball!

Friday, November 14th 2014, 10:48am

wipangell

Intermediate

The last solution that we have is the KOE farming which is 50% less efficient :/
Let's farm Tka'Rik ... R.I.P

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Friday, November 14th 2014, 5:19pm

Yep, the Rihat refractors aren't worth anything now. Gogo Goblinball!
thats pretty sad, but we've seen this before from this company

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 12:51am

Essentially if your timezone doesn't let you do AOD, Skirmishes etc easily you now spend money to play. And not a small amount either. I have the feeling they are squeezing the last $$$$$ out of players in preparation for the launch of their new game. BTW new game not as good as Allods so slowly killing this game is a shame. Without being able to free to play we are going to lose a lot more population simple as that. I can afford the money no problem but who wants to be playing on a dead server been there done that already, no thank you.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mangobaron" (Jun 25th 2016, 7:06pm)

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 3:30pm

Windstorm

Trainee

It's a shame.Stop the milking system already and give us an worth method to farm if this game its called ''free to pay '.and don't even tell us to go p2p,won't happen to start it all over.I don't want to play blinball ,i hate it ,i have no skill for such -i want to peacefully kill mah mobs a nd take some decent loot in order to upgrade my gear.Can dis game get even worse ? Yes ,it can .It gets more and more expensive patch by patch ,arrgh !