You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 12th 2014, 9:52am

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Box of the Holy Warrior: Discussion

Dear Sarnaut,

They say that the strength of a fighter can be measured in many ways - from physical strength, speed and reflexes, magical prowess, and the power of the weapons being wielded. Bodily strength and speed requires routine and discipline, magic can be born through knowledge and a keen mind, and there are not many people in Sarnaut who can shatter a well forged weapon - especially if those weapons are forged with magnificent Holy Powers!

You may already be fast, strong, or have impressive magical knowledge - but some heroes don't go down in history unless famously wielding awe inspiring weapons of amazing power. To be that hero, spice up your weaponry with the Box of the Holy Warrior, which goes on sale from the 13th of November and continues until the 20th of November!

If unsure of how Holy Weapons work, feel free to check out the information on the Holy Weapon News Article !

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 5:22pm

Will this be a new trend of selling things that only last 6 months at a time?

"Be mindful that Holy Weapons lose their powers after 180 days!"

edit-quote added

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 6:23pm

Cayley

Beginner

Why did you follow the Russians ? :( Why not making it permanent or increase Luck from +1 to +10 for example ?

As a cash shopper, I am telling you - disappointed :(

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 6:50pm

IAmGroot

Professional

^ This. :thumbdown:

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 10:26pm

But people are buying it regardless so it's a bit of a moot point to make really.

Devs: "Do we want more money? Yes."
Players: "Omg one luck and a shine on weapons that are going to be obsolete after the first week of doing s29.. buy buy buy!"

Hence shitty ass 180 day weapons.

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 10:49pm

After almost 1 year on italian server and almost 10 months in this and still waiting the ruby strongbox....
Will u sell that 1 day maybe or need to wait another year?

Friday, November 14th 2014, 12:04am

I think the old strongbox
never back

;(

Friday, November 14th 2014, 1:20am

I bought it and... couldn't be more ashamed of it: +1 luck and a cool looking weapon... WHY you sell that kind of bs to people?, only positive thing i got is that i know better now. Ignore this holy weapon at all cost.

Friday, November 14th 2014, 6:06am

Autopsyst

Trainee

it was known before, that it will add 1 luck ONLY, and lasts 6 month ONLY.

did someone forced you to buy it?
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Friday, November 14th 2014, 7:47am

Well it's first item which cost like p2w one but isn't pure p2w :D
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Friday, November 14th 2014, 8:09am

"WHY you sell that kind of bs to people?, "

Why did you buy it? ;)
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Friday, November 14th 2014, 8:16am

Also, a quote from the anouncement:

"No matter your fighting style - it is important to look fearsome on the battle field."

Actually, no. In (another game that shall remain nameless) I had a "Rogue" (stealth melee dps) whose principal objective was to look as hard to see as possible, even when not in stealth. In a game where high level gear was uniformly needlessly elaborate, colourful, luminous and often a bit frou-frou (especially for the female characters I often play), this was harder than you might imagine, but I managed to pull it off.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Friday, November 14th 2014, 10:33am

Well... i had the gold so... i just did it :/ what a weak start for a new weak patch tho *smh* when is the next patch coming again?. february? xD have to save gold for the next useless item asap!!!! :P

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 5:50am

Rowlow

Beginner

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 1:45pm

Nandita

Intermediate

Sunday, November 16th 2014, 2:16pm

Yuna

Trainee

why ppl call it "p2w" item? xD
its only for the looks, not even for the +1 luck xD

the only thing i didnt understand is why devs <snip> up the animation on casting spells while having the weapon on ?!
its stupid :thumbdown:
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "nemesis" (Nov 16th 2014, 9:50pm)

Sunday, November 16th 2014, 3:02pm

why ppl call it "p2w" item? xD
its only for the looks, not even for the +1 luck xD

the only thing i didnt understand is why devs fucked up the animation on casting spells while having the weapon on ?!
its stupid :thumbdown:

ppl call everyting they cant have "p2w"
even if its only a cosmetic item :P

Sunday, November 16th 2014, 7:29pm

Cayley

Beginner

^ This. :thumbdown:

^ This , I dont care I have money :P i m glad you are jealous :)

And regarding previous comments... Rule of Strongbox = dont want it , dont buy it... dont like people buying stuff, dont play the game :) :) :)

Monday, November 17th 2014, 7:05am

Does anyone have an issue with the holy weapon (specifically the Holy Weapon of Bliss) not giving the +1 Luck boost?

I have submitted a ticket, just wanted to see if anyone else had the same problem and had a way to fix it.

Rate this thread