You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 12th 2014, 11:48pm

1st boss on new raid down?

Im not sure if it is or not and probably nothing new some ppl might alrdy saw this video. anyway i was psi for 4 years ( until they intruduced class change system then i went bard) im super excited with psi dps :D look at the video xD

Wednesday, November 12th 2014, 11:56pm

can you link the video for us pls?
im also excited about psi changes, tho i think its not as much change as many psis have hoped for...

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 12:44am

oh oops forgot to link XD the guy actually sayed this is 2nd boss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFj9JchB8Dc

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 7:12am

i click 1080p and its still blurry as <snip>

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "nemesis" (Nov 15th 2014, 5:18pm)

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 8:47am

Alafff

Intermediate

i click 1080p and its still blurry as fcuk

Raid seems to be on a frozen lake , with a snowstorm . So yeah it"s pretty blurry :p

For the chat it is the uploader that make it blurry for not allowing people to read it :)
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 9:05am

nice O_o"

btw somebody didnt do DeadCity quests xD

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 2:15pm

What is so exciting about this? Mechanics of psis will remain the same, but we'll have +15% dmg and warrior dps buff for pve. Nothing to be excited about imo.

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 2:29pm

well true but we can see psi can compete with other classes in dps and has far i know simplegameslive has 10/9/9 and that raid full of ppl in 12's so im guessing psi dps will be viable the 3 bards on raid by the other hand not even in top 12 :( bye bye bard

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 2:46pm

well true but we can see psi can compete with other classes in dps and has far i know simplegameslive has 10/9/9 and that raid full of ppl in 12's so im guessing psi dps will be viable the 3 bards on raid by the other hand not even in top 12 :( bye bye bard

The "SimpleGamesLive" channel belongs to two people: Лиэльф (Lielf) and Вакаримаз (Vakarimaz), but they sometimes (like in this case) also host videos of other people from their guild.

This player has 11 10 10 / 10 10 9

Here's history from the RU statistics portal dedicated to Allods Online:

http://www.desperado-ao.ru/avatars/5233.html

He upgraded them on 12th of January 2014

on 7th October 2014 he changed name from Утюжочки то Утюг.

Btw, here you see here how popular AO is in Russia, a huge, detailed statistic is being gathered daily.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Dala" (Nov 13th 2014, 3:01pm)

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 2:48pm

i asked him on this video chat if wats 1st boss kill he sayed 2nd then i asked for 1st boss video he sayed was not killed yet. did he missunderstood english? or they can skip 1st boss and go for 2nd?

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 2:48pm

is the gray in the dps meter a engineer or a paladin

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 2:49pm

First of all, I'm pretty sure psis can compete with the dps of other classes already. Crit rubies for choke were broken, but it gets fixed with 5.0.2.
2nd of all, playing psi for the sake of dps is just wrong :D bards became the support class they're supposed to be, so hopefully psis will become something more like this in the future: http://youtu.be/my6hlxZm7vk

It seems to me like psi has attracted the wrong kind of players in RU, judging from what will actually change for us in 6.0.

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 2:51pm

i click 1080p and its still blurry as fcuk

Raid seems to be on a frozen lake , with a snowstorm . So yeah it"s pretty blurry :p

For the chat it is the uploader that make it blurry for not allowing people to read it :)

no all text in the video is blurry in 1080p, its just a poor quality video

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 2:58pm

shockwave was very broken ^^ i still remenber when 4 psi's with spectrall assassin on nogrom = 95% raid dps i miss lvl 40 cap :(

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 3:02pm

i asked him on this video chat if wats 1st boss kill he sayed 2nd then i asked for 1st boss video he sayed was not killed yet. did he missunderstood english? or they can skip 1st boss and go for 2nd?

Bosses in this raid can be attempted in no specific order, and the "first" hasn't been killed yet.

First of all, I'm pretty sure psis can compete with the dps of other classes already. Crit rubies for choke were broken, but it gets fixed with 5.0.2.

They can, just the number of people who bother trying and know how to (worldwide, even in RU) is close to zero.

It seems to me like psi has attracted the wrong kind of players in RU, judging from what will actually change for us in 6.0.

It attracted almost no one.
Psi is a very deserted class right now, least played by far. Even engineers overtook psis in terms of player numbers after 5.0.2 and 6.0

This post has been edited 7 times, last edit by "Dala" (Nov 13th 2014, 3:14pm)

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 3:28pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

Quoted

Bosses in this raid can be attempted in no specific order, and the "first" hasn't been killed yet.

stop providing ppl with false info
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 3:50pm

I do miss the old spell casting animation :(

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 5:23pm

Gramarye

Professional

I do miss the old spell casting animation :(

me 2 :-(

Does sb know if this raid interface is an addon or standard with next patch?

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 5:34pm

freestile

Professional

It will be like this in 6.0 it isn't an addon ;)

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 11:53pm

Quoted

stop providing ppl with false info

This suggests otherwise:

https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=4864

In an official announcement, it has been said that only the 2nd boss kill has been claimed.
Okay, maybe I was wrong about "any" order but at least 1st/2nd seem to be interchangeable, either that or the actual "raid modes" they announced don't have separate instances.