You are not logged in.

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 12:47pm

Important notice about addons for 5.0.02

Because I haven't finished the thread about addons for 5.02, I'll have to post this in a separate thread.

Starting with the 5.0.02 version of the game, addons work a bit different. Because of that, most of the addons that you use will not work with 5.02 unless you update it properly. So I sugges that you update ALL of your addons during this maintenance. If you activate the versions of the addons after the patch is done, you'll probably have lots of problems.

To update the addons, go to alloder.pro and re-download them. Even if an addon has the same version as the one you use, I suggest you still re-download it, especially if it's a paid addon.

When downloading addons from alloder.pro, you will probably see this:

This means that there are different versions of the addon for different versions of the game. Make sure to download the version that has "_5.0.2" at the end of the filename (like "_5.0.2.zip" or "_5.0.2.pak"). Especially if it's a paid addon.

Also, to answer everyone's question before it's asked: AutoSellGray is still not working ;( ;(

I'm currently working on the list of working addons for 5.02, it's taking longer than I expected, but it will be done today.

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 1:58pm

Alafff

Intermediate

ok gonna dl again NISV and all others , thanks again for your work :)
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 2:45pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Thank you for your hard work as always Zurion.

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 10:05pm

loot manager not workıng help help help