You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 4:11pm

Regard P2P/-f2p Server JOIN P2P NOW!!!

Hello,
Recently, came back in AO after rage quit for 3months; started fresh at p2p server. :pinch:
I will be sharing my thought's and ideas on the p2p server of AO. :thumbsup:
If you r New/Old to game and willing to invest little amount of money ingame Join p2p server now You wouldn't belive what P2P server will Offer you :!:
Joining P2P server is worth If you Love playing ao cause its only £21 for 3 months Which you can obviously save up from part-time/Full time jobs or you can even save up by saving up some pocket money that your parent's gives you :thumbup:
Basically P2P server is completly opposite from f2p (Uhh what does this mean?)-this means that the P2P server will be Much more balanced in every spec and every player will have an equal opportunity whereas, in f2p you can buy all kinda things to boost your character... things like Runes,exiles,stats point,talent point,Combat mount,crazyopwillpowerboost and etc will be Unavailable in P2P serve. 8o
P2P is An Great way to explore AO in New Way without worry of all op stuffs.

But, Here is an big BBUUTT there aren't many people willing to play in p2p server hence you would have to pay £21 Every 3 month, To Be perfectly honest with you we allll are capable of saving up like £21 in 3 month's.I say its worth going to p2p then going to f2p server cause you will properly invest more money on f2p server(if you are into it) Buying all other stuffs.I know for Majority of people who don't wanna spend a penny in game would obviously quit after trying f2p server but i say you should try this game in P2P server as it is worth spending money for its only £21 every 3 months. :|

I Have/We all have Noticed that There're no ads for AO in anywhere. Why is that?? Devs of game Ads will Be an awesome addition To make people aware of AO which can possibly increase the population of AO in general Specially P2P Cause atm P2P soo Empty. :wacko:
I like to play AO game because AO is DA BEST and dev's Always keep's on updating the game. :)

ENJOY PATCH 5.2!!! :!:

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 4:21pm

People don't play on p2p server because it's full hardcore and unfriendly in almost every pve aspect (well pvp is cool on p2p). Maybe if they will add some items from f2p servers such as master goblin and better mounts, easier raids and astral, there will be still a chance for smugglers paradise.
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 4:24pm

TheRampage

Trainee

Unq_swag welcome back :D Hmm Diament u said unfriendly? If u mean on players i dont think so...i playing on empire,and if anyone need help with anything feel free to pm me,i will help with everything,i am in game about 10-15h every day .. :D

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 4:33pm

It's completely friendly^^

F2P its hard with low runes and easy with high runes, P2P is the balance of it^^ That's why there is no runes.

And yes, come League/Empire and i'm sure everyone around will show you otherwise of what you think of it.
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 4:37pm

TheRampage

Trainee

Yes both factions are rlly friendly.Even if my main char is on empire,i have lvl 9 leauge char,and sometimes hanging out with ligs :D we talking about everything,and they are rlly friendly even if i am their enemy in game :D like those ligs :D

Friday, November 14th 2014, 7:53am

I just mean that all endgame content is a bit too hard, and I cant surive without master goblin or big bank 120+. But I wish good luck for all true f2p(p2p?) players on smugglers paradise.
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Friday, November 14th 2014, 9:04am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

P2P server for me was like a wish came true. NO-MORE-PAY-TO-WIN! FK
YEAH! I was exited then as You are now Unq_swag. But.... what killed
that idea and server itself for me was:

1. BIG ONE. Total lack of
any sort of quality control over released content. I don't know how
things are now but back then (3-4 months) game was broken, glitchy,
shitty, very poorly translated, not to mention localisation issues that
in many cases caused me to tableflip /and eventually ragequit/. I was
even more mad cause this was a SUBSCRIPTION (!!!) server, i
expected some damn quality and things running flawless not just good
enough cause i fking payed them for it ! >.<. Agin it's just as I
wanted things to be, Your opinion may be different and I'm cool with
that.
2. As Diament said, I said and many said before. P2P lack the
good stuff that is on F2P like goblin helper erly in the game, helper
upgrade for resource gathering, erly worthwhile bag/bank expansion,
things that make the game comfortable and fun to play. Not to mention
all the awsm ship vanity items, char costumes, advanced mounts and mount
skins.

I hope You find what You are looking for on P2P Unq_swag. I didn't.
Cheers !:)

Friday, November 14th 2014, 12:32pm

As Diament said, I said and many said before. P2P lack the
good stuff that is on F2P like goblin helper erly in the game

Early game without you do exactly once. Reincarnations have access to it.

helper upgrade for resource gathering

I can see how that can be annoying to some people. But it's not gamebreaking.

erly worthwhile bag/bank expansion

This provides great incentive to do Tep's and Eclipse every week, organized guilds will eventually all have big bags and banks. This imo is great and adds much needed longevity to the content.

all the awsm ship vanity items

That one is true. But again, not gamebreaking.

char costumes

All except prophetic card and straight up boutique purchases are there.
Seasonal holiday ones like Halloween for example are purchasable at a vendor for anniversary coins during the corresponding holiday.

advanced mounts and mount
skins.

If you mean mounts with balanced skills like fury, gryphon, lion, magic carpet, dog, cat, mammoth and their astral versions - they are all there.
If you mean mounts with multiple unbalanced skills, that are capable of doing actual damage like Manabike/Titan/Wraith/Moloch - these are toxic and gamebreaking. They take away from playing your actual character and should have never been introduced.

They are main reason I am not coming back to f2p, everything else I could actually work around with farming etc. Except for this. No matter how much effort or money I would put in - people will have them and people will use them. I detest them and their influence on the gameplay.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Dala" (Nov 14th 2014, 12:39pm)

Friday, November 14th 2014, 7:52pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

Yes, You are right Dala. Absence of some things that makes You look better or other that makes game a bit less annoying are not gamebraking and abviously not necessary to enjoy the game.
But for me this was very annoying and unfair. I felt like I was playing incomplete game which I paid real hard cash. All I wanted was Allods
minus (Pay to Win) but for me i got Allods minus (pay to win + good fun stuff that i hoped for) well i couldn't jump over that so .... bye bye Allods :<

Friday, November 14th 2014, 8:22pm

Helper is free in Coba, cant gather resources yeah, you need to waste 2 second each time you want to gather something ( 2 SENCONDS...jesus), all the costumes are also avalaible, and that cool stuff like faster mounts, big banks and bags could be obtained in raids, i still got the Gorluxors tower bag, and is enough for me at the moment, could be better, for sure, but until league became more populated im pretty f***.

The most unfriendly people isnt playing anymore, all people in the league help each other, with our lenguages issues, but nothing that google translator can not handle.

The only real thing we dont got in P2P are the PvP mounts, and it must be like that or pvp (the best part of the p2p server) will be a crap.

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 11:06am

I bought a month on the p2p server to check it out.

But there where several things i expected in ther server.
1. i found 2 players in YT... nice so the server is just too dead for me.
2. i thought that the patch that removed all the weapons and armor models did not come in this server, so you didnt look teh same from lvl 3 - 59
3.i though group adventures and bosses droped the mounts and costumes just like in WOW, not just go to a dude and buy it...

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 11:38am

But there where several things i expected in ther server.
1. i found 2 players in YT... nice so the server is just too dead for me.

Well, there are periods of the day that are less ppl online.
THo, when i go F2P i see 30/35 players in YT. Is this the number of population there? No, people are everywhere doing stuff. Slackers stay YT everyday.

Quoted

2. i thought that the patch that removed all the weapons and armor models did not come in this server, so you didnt look teh same from lvl 3 - 59

Why for for some ppl a game is about costumes?... You do have changes rare gear isn't the same as uncommon and so on... Personalized gear is the upgradable i agree with it. You want good looks? Work for it.

Quoted

3.i though group adventures and bosses droped the mounts and costumes just like in WOW, not just go to a dude and buy it...

The "dude" sells them to ppl before 60. After that you get everything in astral, raids, pvp. Have you made an Astral and got a mount? My first 2 gave a rhino and skin for it.

I just agree with the fact the server should have more "respect" than the F2P coz ppl need to pay 2 play and not donate. Tho, except for 2323 mounts over the 213123123123 existing ones and some crappy costumes^^ Please give me a break. If you like to PAY like a maniac stay in F2P and fight over wallets that have a sword/staff/etc different from yours with same stats. The content is all there in P2P.
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 12:32pm

Well i want the mounts befour im lvl 60, sure allods do have packed with teleporters on some location. still i dont like running all over the place.

I know that rare looks different, but i will spend like 90% of the time in the default gear.

I can check how many players i can find at fridaynight tommorow. if there are stil only like 3 or 4 people there i can found, this server is not enough to pay for by my opiniun.

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 12:37pm

when they made pay to play server because people didnt want pay to win items in game, they took it too literal -_-, we meant make a server but still keep vanity and stuff in item shop.... and normal mounts( not battle mounts) things that dont effect the way a player wins :P instead they just take ll the good fancy looking stuff out along with the pay to win stuff, pay to win server on allods sucks compared to other games sub servers :) other games offer epic things you can get for being sub, whereas allods is just lame. you farm constantly just to get the stuff... woula been nice to keep vanity and basic mountss in an item shop for that server so less famring for that stuff and farm for things you actually need :) but im happy to stay f2p im happy i dont feel pressured or anything, and its up to me wether i want to spend or not and i couldnt care if someones more cashop then me its just a game afterall and i still manage to have my fun anyways regardless of pay to win people :) i tried p2p and it lacked too much for me if they would have it the way i mentione above maybe i would have stayed on it :) and to person above :P you already have to work and farm so hard to afford your refines and everything else on that server :P people dont have the time to farm for their appearance + try to farm for their gear related stuff too. way too much work i saw :P nothing wrong with being able to buy a couple vnity peicess with real money its not a pay to win feature ;) thats one of the fun features of allods is the nice vanity an that should at leats be buyable on pay to play server, its not really all that fun i notice you farm even more on that server anyways just like f2p :P

Rexina
Astral Nudists

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 1:30pm

thats one of the fun features of allods is the nice vanity an that should at leats be buyable on pay to play server, its not really all that fun i notice you farm even more on that server anyways just like f2p :P

Well ofc you and everyone play whever they please. Tho let me tell you something, you have lots of costumes you can buy in P2P as for F2P. You costumes you win by play in P2P and in F2P you, or someone else before have them to sell, already bought from Cash Shop. F2P everything is from Cash Shop even you you buy in Auction House someone already did. If nobody spends on those costumes boxes on Cash Shop, you have no costumes and then, comparing the servers, and only then!, P2P have more costumes.

About pressure^^ well it's discussable, you have your opinion and i have mine. Who's right? It's everyone's call...

I don't feel the pressure that i need thousands of gold for upgrades, Great, ships, Glyphs, etc and enjoy just the game and get happy to get a cool mount in a cool raid or everything good from role playing. But i do feel it if i need to get another thousands just to buy things i don't need, to get some low runes, to see ppl almost one shot me coz they have 7 levels more in runes that i "freely" got, coz my mounts cost a lot to have, and so on.

It's always a point of view tho just answer to me this simple, little, and ofc not pertinent question:

How many gold you need to have a rank 6 mount, a bigger bag than the starter one, a loot helper, costumes from Cash Shop, a second earing, a trinket (Wizard's one, that everyone have)? I could go on... Then, yes, count it for runes and add it with the the other amount.

Ofc you can farm all this tho calculate the time you take plus the hours you have to play an tell me how many years you'll to be 100% and be medium player (yes allods is gear>runes>skill). If you enjoy only PVE at minimal yes it might be enough...

It's simple math. And more easy yet: put that in donation real money and tell me how many years can you play in subserver?

Not to mention that having some stats on a 180 days "look" on weapons... That one was the cheery on top of the cake from allods...

And pls, stop mentioning 2912837189273 costumes coz this is a game, not cloth shop...

P.S.: Tell me where you did you found an NPC in F2P that sells costumes that the same NPC in P2P server doesn't have them!

And will just finish with this:

http://en.allods.com/subscription

QUOTE:
"All subscription players are under equal conditions, no matter which period of subscirption has been paid for. There is no Boutique on the server, so no extra items that give advantage can be purchased."
ofc everyone reads on it's own way, tho for me it's all said: i want a game not work (F2P) or a wallet slap in the face after months/years of play.
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 1:52pm

Wube

Beginner

when they made pay to play server because people didnt want pay to win items in game, they took it too literal -_-
That's the point. They took all the stuff. Stuff like extra reincs slots, which is so damn stupid... why I am allowed to have only one reincarnation? Extra rubies, you can't make same builds like on F2P, why they didn't put somewhere those CS rubies and skill points in form of a reward for something in the game (raids for example). Or your weapon glow from runes, that was cool feature, i can think of few ways of making them into P2P w/o runes. Or reputation grind... they increased exp gain bcuz there are no boost, but what about reputation? Grinding rep at P2P is so damn pain in the ass. I could probably bring more examples like this.

Those from above and server being almost empy, keeps me on F2P.
I would willingly leave F2P if not those stuff i have mentioned.
BLARGH

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 6:17pm

Extra rubies, you can't make same builds like on F2P, why they didn't put somewhere those CS rubies and skill points

we get extra skill point and rubies every 10 levels, isn't that equivalent to the cs items?

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Heal3r101" (Nov 20th 2014, 6:31pm)

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 7:27pm

Extra rubies, you can't make same builds like on F2P, why they didn't put somewhere those CS rubies and skill points

we get extra skill point and rubies every 10 levels, isn't that equivalent to the cs items?

You do get extra, but it's still 3 less rubies and 3 less talent points than absolute maximum you can get on the f2p.
Still, amount of people with both 4th and 5th page and Legendary Sacrament scroll on the f2p is most likely very small.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dala" (Nov 20th 2014, 7:34pm)

Rate this thread