You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 7:10am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

bug with basics of herbalism: step four of empire side

yeah so this quest is obviously bugged either minor or server, area where quests points to go to harvest has absolutely zero of anything harvestable nor close vicinity has supposed herbs either. so bug is either: location pointed to is far off from what supposed to be, or location is right but herbs have vanished. (think quest is also wrongly named and its supposed be step three instead of four)

in case if anyone knows if herbs are there and if is then where, do tell:)

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 7:23am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Is it the one that want's herbs from the area southeast of Old Square?

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 8:23am

Herbs in Old Square can be collected normally. ravenoak means those herbs that are supposed to be west from Nezebgrad Port portal, where many termites roam. Before the transfer, there were herbs to collect and you could complete the quest. (see attachment>>red circle)
Not only this quest is bugged: "Visiting the Currency Exchange" lacks an end NPC which was, possibly, removed. (Yuri Kopeykin was the name of NPC).
jurciks95 has attached the following image:
  • Allods_140322_171947.jpg

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 9:53am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

@Jurk-Quest completed.
I offer into exhibit A picture evidence supplied by the defendant of his own accord testimony of currency exchange use, and move to have him detained until further investigation!

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 10:03pm

I have the same problem: I collected about one third of the herbs required for the quests, then the green dots disappeared, and didn't come back. It happened yesterday and it's quite annoying. Is the quest buggy? Can it be dropped and taken again?
Peldrigal - Pirati Astrali - Empire

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 4:31am

The green lights disappeared, but the herbs were still there: I completed the quest by taking a step and blindingly activating the sickle, until I gathered enough supplies.
Peldrigal - Pirati Astrali - Empire

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 6:57pm

Hello,

Thank you for this information Peldrigal :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, May 9th 2014, 6:41pm

Ankush

Trainee

can some1 please elaborate where exactly to find these herbs ?
Been to the autorun point nothing nearby.
which direction to search from here?
nevermind it very near to auto guide point just few steps here and there and lots or trials with sacthe.
try near big trees if u cant find them.
btw they dont glow green

Rate this thread