You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 3:46pm

Good solo/survival class for relearning the entire game over again ?

as title say i just want something easy and high dps for end game fun/mess around (plus fast leveling ?)
Drakeos - Empire Engineer

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 4:13pm

bard is extremely versatile, and still OP as heck despite the 20+ nerfs its gotten since introduciton
You coulda lso play the new class Engineer, chances are it be OP as heck till it gets its 20+ nerfs
Sailoryue: lvl 60 Bard
Painkiller: lvl 50 Healer
Palpatine: Lvl 45 Psi (ret)
Mereda: lvl 53 scout (ret)
(anonymous): lvl 55 Paladin (RET)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 4:14pm

Well let's see:

Bard - great DPS and good survivability, easy to lvl with and useful in parties due to a bunch of buffs and can cc, in PvP can be great with good build.

Healer - good DPS, the caster build is getting buffed this patch so we'll see how that goes, you can go DPS but ppl will call you out to go FH so if you don't like healing I wouldn't suggest it, has plate so has great survivability in any case.

Mage - great DPS and has cc and useful buffs, can be low on the survivability side of things when you lose the barriers with cloth armor and no heals.

Paladin - great DPS and survivability, you can lvl with a tank, or DPS, or PvP build with little trouble. You'll be called to tank if you take this class so if you don't like that i wouldn't suggest it.

Psionicist - good DPS and survivability and you have great cc skills and useful buffs, sort of the least cared for child of the devs. If you'd like a challenge I'd go with this.

Scout - great DPS and survivability but no heals, has some useful buffs and cc. If you like to stand in the distance and pwn then this is the class for you, but expect a lot of running away.

Summoner - good DPS, great in mass fights, with good survivability in the DPS build and cc, in the PvP or heal builds it has great survivability. This is a good overall pet class which has a bit of everything.

Warden - good DPS pet class with some useful skills, good survivability and cc. It will be reworked in the next big patch so you'll be able to heal with it also.

Warrior - currently the best DPS class with good survivability which goes into great in the tank build, but it doesn't have any heals. If you like to 2hit ppl then take this one.

Engineer - the new class which from the Russian forums isn't all that OP. If you like something new take this one.

Hope this helps.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mamojebac" (Mar 18th 2014, 7:36pm)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 2:16am

I dont know what to go as tbh but def want to try out engineer
Drakeos - Empire Engineer

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 2:20am

I really wish I could have gotten reinc before my sub time dried up. I still really want to try engineer myself.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 5:17am

I really wish I could have gotten reinc before my sub time dried up. I still really want to try engineer myself.
the Sub servers should have 5 days of free subscription so no worries you'l be able to
Progenitor(Main): Dredlux - Paladin Lv70
Incarnation: Dredhax - Scout lv65
Incarnation: Dred - Mentalist lv22
Incarnation: Greacee - Engineer

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 9:05pm

Leveling seems to go a bit slower then before the patch, guess its due to the luck change cant stack it anymore and one shot :<
Malvious - Warden