You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 17th 2014, 11:41pm

Game improvements

I would like to propose my.com to create a thread to hear the opinions of players with the objective of improving the gameplay and some solutions for the lack of new players. Of course i'm not asking for you to implement all of the opinions that are going to be said, but to consider and avaliate the ones that can be sustainable. Just trying to give my contribute and somehow trying to get a better future to a game, that for me is so nostalgic and still awesome to play! I'll start with some topics:
-First and i think the most important, is the exp balance. You should consider to make it totally free of tomes-needed. You could re-add the rested exp. That way the players would at least have the option to grind or not(daily);
-Then you could give free crystals or some in game items(symbolic amount) for people to spread the game across social networks. We all know socials are an extremely easy way to do publicity to the game;
-My last give would be the adaptation of some events schedule to the server population gametime. If this is a server that is merged you should aim to maximize the population from all regions and not only from one.
Hope you see this and people to give a + contribute to improve the game. Best regards

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 8:35am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

I want to get 1$ every time someone brings that kind of topic regarding Allods.

I find this amusing that people still write this posts :D
You know how they say, history is the best tutor, but it has worst pupils ;)

Wednesday, November 19th 2014, 3:02am

First and i think the most important, is the exp balance. You should consider to make it totally free of tomes-needed. You could re-add the rested exp. That way the players would at least have the option to grind or not(daily)

I'm actually getting really tired of seeing all these threads regarding this. Look at all the other free to play games out there. None of them that I've played (a lot of them) have ever allowed you to level entirely off of quests. The whole idea is that you either invest time or money, since you aren't paying to play there is no incentive to allow you to have an "easy" time leveling. Even the pay to play games that exist generally require you to do some kind of grinding in order to get to the max level. One very old MMO with over 10+ expansions is a perfect example of a pay to play that still required excessive grinding.

TL;DR - All (or at least most) free to play games are extremely grindy, BY DESIGN.