You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 9:51am

New Rubys

Hello Summoners
As you all see, tons of rubys have no description or wrong ones.
I know:
-The Perc rubys bring 9 Prof.
- Old Donor Virus brings 15 Bloodlust
- Int Rubys ?
- Wis Rubys?
-Withering Touch does not count for VI anymore. Its 33/66/100% for Neurotxin now.
- Also seems Endless Thirst bringts 5/10/15m bonus Range for Life Tap.

Pls help to complete the list untill our dear producer brings in a Patch. :thumbdown:

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 10:42am

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 10:49am

vajar

Beginner

Wisdom brings 9 Determination

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 12:25pm

mikha

Beginner

Google Translate said that Int rubies increase "Index Power"....so should be Vigor
Mikhailo // Summoner // Empire

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:31pm

Oracle

Intermediate

Ok, I can help :)

Summoner's ruby Endless Blood now increases the critical strike chance by 3/6/9%.
Summoner's ruby Cold Blood now provides increment to Determination.
Summoner's ruby Calculating Mind now provides increment to Proficiency.
Icon for Summoner's ability Ghostly Cover has been changed.
Summoner's ruby Poisoned Blood now increases critical strike chance by 7/14/21%.
Summoner's ruby Donor Virus now increases Bloodlust by 5/10/15%.
Now Last Service works correctly when Summoner's stats has been changed.
Summoner's ruby Urgent Protection now protects Blood Aegis from being instantly removed by dispelling abilities. Instead 7/5/3 stacks of Blood Aegis will be removed.
Summoner's ruby Frightful Presence now reduces incoming critical damage by 5/10/15%.

These are all in the official patch notes. That goes for all classes! Just use Ctrl+F and search for your class and you will find the details. :)

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:35pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

seems like Neurotoxin is bit bugged sometimes it gets 2 stacks at once but with only 1 hit on target..wasting my mana even more coz need to recast it more often :d hope its fixed on next hotfix
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 4:22pm

mikha

Beginner

Thank you Oracle!
Didn't noticed that Draci :D thanks to you too!
Mikhailo // Summoner // Empire

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 9:16pm

VI doesnt trigger the Decomp after explosion!
Interesting thing is there is nothing in patch notes about that. Hope its a bug cause class already nerfed enough...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Elvespresley" (Mar 24th 2014, 6:10am)

Monday, March 24th 2014, 1:04am

Fittkezo

Beginner

seems like Neurotoxin is bit bugged sometimes it gets 2 stacks at once but with only 1 hit on target..wasting my mana even more coz need to recast it more often :d hope its fixed on next hotfix
Dracias, can u maybe make an lvling build & maybe some stat info dat is good? i wanna lvl a summoner but no idea how :<

Monday, March 24th 2014, 9:10am

Modliszka

Beginner

Yeah - I've noticed it also - it's messed up and is really annoying, especially when you are fighting a group.
Only positive thing about it is that mobs get stuned faster ;)

Monday, March 24th 2014, 3:11pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Dracias, can u maybe make an lvling build & maybe some stat info dat is good? i wanna lvl a summoner but no idea how :<
well for lvling you can either use hellion build with more tanky pet (some ppl told me that on higher lvls hellions aggro is quite bad) BUT you might have blood problems (not sure never lvled after summo revamp) or you can use lurker build with better blood cycle and better survivability it just depends what playstyle you prefer..

here is hellion one with r3 fear+rubies if you need to do some pvp (it has 52 rubies so -12 of actual maximum so I guess should be ok) you can skip fear rubies and take lower fear rank in exchange for heals etc
Hellion build

lurker build without acid bolt so you will have some free spaces between spaming skills coz of blood restoration also same thing with fear as on hellion one but I wouldnt recommend that
Lurker build

and for stats..I didnt test much with new stats coz of lack of time but determination looks very good when alot of players/mobs attack you so it might be rly nice when you are aoe farming and for defensive bloodlust sounds like a good option for lvling since it restores some of your health as you hit but yeah I have to test stats more to make my decisions on them..
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 12:39am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

lurker lvling build
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!4!133...3.…iddqghe/YKFCSAG

if u have some good gear from last patch i reccomend using vamp with cadaver for lvling for better aoe
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!4!133...3.…uddqghe/YKFCSAG

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 6:45am

Autopsyst

Trainee

lurker lvling build w/o dark renewal?
vamp/ds w/o toxic weakness?
summon soul ruby in lvling build?

very interesting..
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 8:55am

well for lvling you can either use hellion build with more tanky pet (some ppl told me that on higher lvls hellions aggro is quite bad) BUT you might have blood problems (not sure never lvled after summo revamp) or you can use lurker build with better blood cycle and better survivability it just depends what playstyle you prefer..

My experience is just that: you have to be careful not to out-pace the Hellion's aggro accumulation, and it gets worse as you get higher in level. That said, and maybe just because I got better at pacing my damage output, once I got past level 50 or so, it was easier to keep the monster's attention on the Hellion. (All this applies to before the 5.0 patch, of course. Since then I haven't noticed much change.)

The trick of course is to realise that Hellion isn't a true tank in the way that, say, a Paladin is, but he is tougher than your summoner. When solo-levelling, you should balance dealing damage with healing your Hellion, and don't forget to use DoT skills to assist without drawing too much aggro.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:41pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

hellion doesnt worth anymore, u can just take lurker and the rubies for shield and ull be way more tanky than helly

@ Autopsyst
dark renewal does crappy healing compared to reanimation
toxic weakness gives 1-2% in overall damage so imo its just a waste of time
and summon soul yea... i rev nubs that die :)) just skip it if u dont wanna rev anyone lol i had enough rubies too take it

still cadaver build used with same vamp playstyle makes lvling faster, but its very bad for anything else

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 1:05pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

hellion doesnt worth anymore, u can just take lurker and the rubies for shield and ull be way more tanky than helly

@ Autopsyst
dark renewal does crappy healing compared to reanimation
toxic weakness gives 1-2% in overall damage so imo its just a waste of time
and summon soul yea... i rev nubs that die :)) just skip it if u dont wanna rev anyone lol i had enough rubies too take it

still cadaver build used with same vamp playstyle makes lvling faster, but its very bad for anything else
u literally never skip dark renewal actually...its the best heal still since it gives you hot + it doesent cost any blood and you can still use ur necropotency stacks to spam it more often..reanimation is good but is bit too blood costy and thats why u need back up no blood cost heal also you pretty much want the most of survival stuff u can take and taking useless r3 Wandering fever over awesome hot makes zero sense to me. Toxic weaknes might not be needed only if you are lacking loads of rubies otherwise i would never skip it coz 50% boost for 2 of your main dps skills is too much to not take
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Friday, March 28th 2014, 12:19am

reeah19

Intermediate

dark renewal - low heal with cast time loses to 3x more and instant heal reanimation, on lurker+vamp you never run out of blood even tho spamming hod at 4 sec
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Friday, March 28th 2014, 12:50pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

dark renewal - low heal with cast time loses to 3x more and instant heal reanimation, on lurker+vamp you never run out of blood even tho spamming hod at 4 sec
its so low that its always n1 on my heal meter :)
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Friday, March 28th 2014, 2:44pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

renewal is main heal skill when lvling. actually, the only time when the use of a lurker pet while leveling is justified - is when you are really low geared.
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 12:02pm

Modliszka

Beginner

renewal is main heal skill when lvling. actually, the only time when the use of a lurker pet while leveling is justified - is when you are really low geared.

Or when you are really well geared, but in that case, you will probably manage with any reasonable build :P . I used my pvp build for level from 55.
As for dark renewal - it was my only healing spell for leveling, and now the majority of time I need to offheal I just hot tank with it every fight.