You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 5:34pm

Reincarn skills cost + cd

What is the energy cost & Cooldown for Howl of Death & Fear/ Dissonance & Overture?

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 6:03pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Not sure the energy cost on Howl of Death or Fear but Howl of Death has a 30 sec CD and Fear 2 min CD.

In my opinion Dissonance and Overture are a waste for the things I do so I really cant answer this one.

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 6:57pm

Dissonance 10s cd
Overture 2s casttime and 5s cd

iam manaclass :P

Wednesday, November 19th 2014, 8:43am

Dissonance 10s cd
Overture 2s casttime and 5s cd

iam manaclass :P

Not sure the energy cost on Howl of Death or Fear but Howl of Death has a 30 sec CD and Fear 2 min CD.

In my opinion Dissonance and Overture are a waste for the things I do so I really cant answer this one.
Thanks, Just the energy cost's I need now.

Wednesday, November 19th 2014, 9:06am

Kissaki

Trainee

Energy Costs:

Overture - 0
Dissonance - 32

Howl of Death - 20
Fear - 24

Wednesday, November 19th 2014, 2:10pm

Dissonance - 32

Howl of Death - 20

one last thing, how much damage can I roughly expect from these at level 60?

Wednesday, November 19th 2014, 3:10pm

both wont be the burner^^ the problem with incarnation skills is you cant make them stronger like the original class can, they are mostly a slight side tactic for most cases (like using overture to dispel barriers)

and in general you cant really say any specific dps for skills anyway cause the depent on your stats if you run full deter its doing 100% more than when you run full prof ;)

Rate this thread