You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 19th 2014, 2:01am

Ancient Mound Instance

Hi, was just curious of the drops of the bosses in this new raid instances. I've heard rumors that you can obtain permanent insignias and the new wraith mount skin and a new mount? Correct me if I'm wrong, im just wondering if it would be worth putting the effort into the raid instance each week if they rewards are decent.

Wednesday, November 19th 2014, 2:49am

The final boss does drop permanent mythic insignias (1) and a mount pattern. I'm not sure of an actual mount.

Additionally, the last couple of bosses (3?) drop costumes. While all the bosses drop epic upgrade boxes which contain 10 upgrades each.

Wednesday, November 19th 2014, 8:38am

As far as I'm aware, only the sub server gets a mount drop (Dog) from this raid.

Wednesday, November 19th 2014, 9:57am

Alafff

Intermediate

Well with enought gold and amalgam ,and if your raid can clean it , you should be able to loot enought upgrade to gear 2-3 full green people into full epic.

Each open Box give you 75 stabilisations if you didnt unlocked blue , 50 if you didnt unlocked purple , and 25 if you're trying to unlock leggy.

So yeah in 3 weeks you can probably boost your guildmates by a huge margin
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Wednesday, November 19th 2014, 11:39am

As far as I'm aware, only the sub server gets a mount drop (Dog) from this raid.

Yea, on the sub server actual mount drops instead of the pattern.

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 10:20am

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 1:31pm

Marco

Intermediate

Thats great. hope you have a dog on imp side already...I am sure the ligue can do the raid soon too:)

Taleron

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 1:35pm

wished this instance dropped more then 1 permanent insignia

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 3:30pm

ofc all do bunzy :P but to be honest its the most generous item they have EVER gave in the game for free O.o i mean think about it if they sold them in strongboxes an insane amount of pl would have bought them :D

Thursday, December 4th 2014, 3:10pm

Thats great. hope you have a dog on imp side already...I am sure the ligue can do the raid soon too:)

Taleron
So far one person has obtained the dog mount. Its speed is 13 y/s