You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 12:12pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Event: End Of The World

"The people of Saurnat shall witness their homes being burned to ashes within the flames".

Dear Sarnaut,

Historians and Archaeologists from all corners of the Astral are currently in disarray, after their latest discovery was roughly translated into a catastrophic foretelling of the 'end of the world'. Some are intrigued by this discovery, maybe even sceptical, while others prepare for the worst.

Lara Lopatin, a brave historian found in Nezebgrad and Novograd, wishes to seek the truth behind this dubious translation. From November 20th until December 18th, will you put your differences aside and help investigate the meaning behind this impending doomsday?

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 2:10pm

This sounds incredibly interesting, hope it's not a mindless grind or something linked to the cash shop.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 2:58pm

The End is near... iam saying this since many many years with a papershield in the hand at the highway but nobody was believing in me ;( now they will lern the truth and know i was right :rolleyes:

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 3:03pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Quoted

This sounds incredibly interesting, hope it's not a mindless grind or something linked to the cash shop.
Don't worry - there are no links to the cash shop.

Basic details are listed in the article itself, found here:
en.allods.com/news/events/event-end-world

Event runs for four weeks. Each week provides a quest chain alongside dailies for additional rewards, while the chain itself will result in a very special reward. If not enough people complete the main chain when the month is up, the world ends thus server will be shut down... ( Or maybe not :) )

Enjoy!

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 3:57pm

Stupid (?) question: who is it for? Are the quests pitched at geared lvl 60s, or can anybody who has escaped from Cloud 9 / Evermeet do it, or is it something in between?
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 4:04pm

Hello,

The quest is for everyone as it takes place in the second zone of the game (for the moment). Igsh Military District for empire, and it's mostly a dialogue quest, and a fight quest, but monster are spawned only for the player, and seems to be at his/her level).

Event is labelled "level 4 Solo".
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 5:52pm

If not enough people complete the main chain when the month is up, the world ends

So its a joint effort of a server?

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 5:54pm

Kissaki

Trainee

yeah. Need 200 Facebook Likes or we're all doomed :D

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 7:58pm

Starblaze

Beginner

dude,

i surivived Cataclysm in WoW...
i survived 'the end of the world' phenomenon December 2012...
and now this?

i cant wait to tell my childeren how many times i survived the end of a world. :D
The greatest pleasure in life is:
doing what people say you cannot do
and doing it with the people that you love

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 8:26pm

Luckily I'm trying out something new on the free server at just the right level!

Let's hope the degenerative power of the Astral isn't getting any stronger.

Friday, November 21st 2014, 1:52am

Talking about this quests now: do we have to wait 1 week for this npc to look for more assistants?, hopefuly i'm not missing something

Friday, November 21st 2014, 11:51am

Talking about this quests now: do we have to wait 1 week for this npc to look for more assistants?, hopefuly i'm not missing something
Yes, for the main quest, you have to wait 1 week before you can complete it and take the new one.

Monday, November 24th 2014, 12:31pm

Honestly, i'm not at all impressed with that costume. It looks like the generic sort of design of which the game already has like 10.000 too many... Please, get some more fresh artistic designs instead of grinding down the same old core concept.

Monday, November 24th 2014, 12:36pm

Honestly, i'm not at all impressed with that costume. It looks like the generic sort of design of which the game already has like 10.000 too many... Please, get some more fresh artistic designs instead of grinding down the same old core concept.

Pictured costume is that of a Kanian Summoner. It most likely has nothing to do with the event.

My guess would be you'll be able to obtain the "Last Hour" costume previously available from Prophetic Cards:

Monday, November 24th 2014, 4:56pm

it's a pretty random event... probably servers will shut down as player base decreases with the day.. they held out longer then i had expected, but this is it then! :D

Monday, November 24th 2014, 6:00pm

Alafff

Intermediate

You can still do Golem quest everyday to win a chest , sometimes it loot gold (from 156 to 240gold at level 60) Sometime you dont have luck and it give nothing
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Monday, November 24th 2014, 6:15pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I'm actually a bit curious if they're legitimately planning to shut down the sever.
If that happens, then what?
Are they going to transfer us over to the Russian server?
I guess hopefully they do, even though that sounds like it's going to be very difficult for us.
If it is our last breath, RIP NA/EU server.

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 8:10am

Alafff

Intermediate

The russian don't want us. SO if they shut us down , no continue....Perhaps they will be kind and give us some bonus (Like the first founderpack) to begin anew in Skyforge. But that all i can see
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 12:26pm

The russian don't want us. SO if they shut us down , no continue....Perhaps they will be kind and give us some bonus (Like the first founderpack) to begin anew in Skyforge.

Things like that are stupid and borderline insulting. They assume players don't know what they want. If I wanted to play Skyforge and not Allods, I would of gotten the founder pack.

Anyway, it's very unlikely the servers will close. The fact Allods development (for Russian version's needs) is not going to stop for foreseeable future contributes to production costs for international version being significantly lower than any other MMO.
A lot of very good quality content is pretty much guaranteed to be shipped over time and at zero development cost (because it will be created anyway for RU version).

Only thing they have to do is to translate and host it, which is most likely much cheaper than the development part. All I can see happening is maybe dropping some languages support, but closing? No way. Unreal.

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 12:33pm

I'm actually a bit curious if they're legitimately planning to shut down the sever.

f2p no, but the other may succumb to the apocalypse..... if that's what there planning

Spoiler Spoiler

probably not

Rate this thread