You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 21st 2014, 6:45am

Firehusary

Beginner

• "Firehusary" started this thread

A bit of questions about P2P.

Hi.

1. It is true, that after each season all your progress is deleted?
2. Are there any low level players, or "no income" ? ;c
3. What side is less populated?
4. Are there active guilds?

Friday, November 21st 2014, 10:53am

1. Same as f2p
2. 4-5
3. League
4. Utopia

Friday, November 21st 2014, 12:59pm

Hello,

Hi.

It's not deleted, you loose nothing.
Your equipment became sometimes obsolete, but it's the same for every player, and new quests and game mechanisms let you get new gear as you play.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, November 21st 2014, 7:42pm

Hello,

Hi.

It's not deleted, you loose nothing.
Your equipment became sometimes obsolete, but it's the same for every player, and new quests and game mechanisms let you get new gear as you play.

because on payserver the only real improvement to you char you can do is upgrade gear you lose a lot,
while on normal server you keep all the items which improve your chars performance stay

Friday, November 21st 2014, 8:28pm

Hello,

That's nonsense. You "loose" nothing. Either on F2P or P2P, you keep what you already have.
Allods Online Discord
----

Sunday, November 23rd 2014, 10:26am

Alafff

Intermediate

Need a rename for ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER to ALLODS-P2P-HATER. or just kick him out of p2p related topics. That would be so GREAT. Your misconception of P2P became boring and useless , so please in future , refrain to comment.

1°) Each season (If you mean each level cap) , you will need to upgrade your gear , because endgame content change. But you will keep your mount and all other progression. No reason for it to wipe.

2°)On empire side we have 8-9 new leveling players. Seems same for League

3°) League side is less played. They're around 6-7 when we are 20 in empire.

4°)Utopie in Empire , New Horizon and Die("something" (sorry)) in League
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Sunday, November 23rd 2014, 12:32pm

Firehusary

Beginner

• "Firehusary" started this thread

Thanks. So i think I'll play on League side if there are less players here, won't create even higher disproportions. 'c

Sunday, November 23rd 2014, 3:32pm

Thanks. So i think I'll play on League side if there are less players here, won't create even higher disproportions. 'c

Playing a faction you prefer less because some other artificial reason is not something you should do. Play the faction YOU LIKE MORE.

Back in the very old days there was no race choice for League Psionicist. I greatly preferred League, but Gibberling was just a big NO NO. This was the reason I played Empire for quite some time, and I didn't like it. Every now and then I had this "omg I'd rather be on the other faction" feeling.

Pick the faction you prefer. Most people have very clear preference.

Sunday, November 23rd 2014, 4:20pm

Need a rename for ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER to ALLODS-P2P-HATER

its a fact that once "gearreset" comes on the payserver leveling will be harder than on the free server for most players due to the itmes which are present on freeserver and are NOT present on payserver

stating facts is not hate

(if i would "hate" the payserver i would not have made numerous suggestions about how to improve things there...)

Monday, November 24th 2014, 12:10am

its a fact that once "gearreset" comes on the payserver leveling will be harder than on the free server for most players due to the itmes which are present on freeserver and are NOT present on payserver

(if i would "hate" the payserver i would not have made numerous suggestions about how to improve things there...)
The only real fact is that WE DONT NEED THE CASH SHOP STUFF, you are just stubborn as a donkey...we dont need runes, we dont need mount a titan, we dont need feed our mounts, we dont need activate our bless cause is allways active, WE DONT NEED that stuff cause the game is balanced, lvling is easy as hell...so please, really stop telling stupid stuff

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Cheui" (Nov 24th 2014, 12:17am)

Monday, November 24th 2014, 1:23am

The only real fact is that WE DONT NEED THE CASH SHOP STUFF, you are just stubborn as a donkey...we dont need runes, we dont need mount a titan, we dont need feed our mounts, we dont need activate our bless cause is allways active, WE DONT NEED that stuff cause the game is balanced, leveling is easy as hell...so please, really stop telling stupid stuff

im glad you enjoy the game :)

however when you read on the forum, chat with ppl and talk to them you will see that most players miss a lot of content / items on payserver
its rather stubborn you call everything a "cs item" even when it could be achieved just by leveling for example

so is the lootpet you get in coba also a cs item? oooh thats a bad bad cs item! NEVER USE IT ITS FROM THE DEVIL
you get my point?

most likely one of the reasons for the ultra-low population you have is that so much is missing...
would it break your (pvp) game if EVERY player would have pat 5 and full conclave?
ofc not but it makes pve unnecessarily harder as its NEVER achievable

i have also read numerous rant-posts where ppl complain about the fact they have to grind so much for gold on payserver

and yes you dont need the items, ofc
noone NEEDS them, on normal server they arent needed too
i have played myself long time without them and im leveling twinks without them too, yes, leveling is, no, has become easy
but thats not a feature of payserver

Monday, November 24th 2014, 9:05am

The only real fact is that WE DONT NEED THE CASH SHOP STUFF, you are just stubborn as a donkey...we dont need runes, we dont need mount a titan, we dont need feed our mounts, we dont need activate our bless cause is allways active, WE DONT NEED that stuff cause the game is balanced, leveling is easy as hell...so please, really stop telling stupid stuff

im glad you enjoy the game :)

however when you read on the forum, chat with ppl and talk to them you will see that most players miss a lot of content / items on payserver
its rather stubborn you call everything a "cs item" even when it could be achieved just by leveling for example

so is the lootpet you get in coba also a cs item? oooh thats a bad bad cs item! NEVER USE IT ITS FROM THE DEVIL
you get my point?

most likely one of the reasons for the ultra-low population you have is that so much is missing...
would it break your (pvp) game if EVERY player would have pat 5 and full conclave?
ofc not but it makes pve unnecessarily harder as its NEVER achievable

i have also read numerous rant-posts where ppl complain about the fact they have to grind so much for gold on payserver

and yes you dont need the items, ofc
noone NEEDS them, on normal server they arent needed too
i have played myself long time without them and im leveling twinks without them too, yes, leveling is, no, has become easy
but thats not a feature of payserver
And again with the same hahahahahahaha, really, the game is balanced to have a nice dificult in endgame, the only reward is your skill and the gear.

Not all CS items are bad, we got so many of them just for free, like the aditional earring, 20 base stat points, we can get tons of mount, and big bags, and of course the coba gathering pet. The bad stuff like the runes, pvp mounts, and all those disbalanced stuff does not exist.

In this patch now we can obtain the dragon tears shard, maybe with the time they also make more stuff avalaible, but now there is no reason to complain, we can buy tons of costumes with aniversary coins, all races five us mounts, skins mounts, goblin for our allod, and more costumes.

There is so low population cause this company is doing 0 promo of the game, or you can easily find there is a subs server? in the main page there is no even a clue... And of course people like you that love disbalanced stuff and come here to talk nonsense stuff

Monday, November 24th 2014, 12:18pm

the game is balanced to have a nice dificult in endgame, the only reward is your skill and the gear.

^ this 100%, it's the essence! It's what makes this game so goddamn awesome. Key word here being "difficult".

Not all CS items are bad, we got so many of them just for free, like the aditional earring, 20 base stat points, we can get tons of mount, and big bags, and of course the coba gathering pet. The bad stuff like the runes, pvp mounts, and all those disbalanced stuff does not exist.

The only semi-legitimate reason to complain I can see someone ever having is how hard it is to obtain a reasonable size bank and bag. Someone might see it as little out of line. Everything else is exactly how it should be.

There is so low population cause this company is doing 0 promo of the game, or you can easily find there is a subs server? in the main page there is no even a clue...

That is indeed a very serious problem. I'm not even talking about advertising, but info about the subscription-based server and a link to subscribe MUST BE ON THE FRONT PAGE. It's downright unacceptable in it's current state.

This I don't understand at all.
Unless someone is a rich person and willing to spend large amounts of money on gaming, You (as a company) have no intention of directing them to the f2p server. You'll make way more money off of them playing the p2p.

Face it, the kind of person you'd make more money off of playing on the f2p is RARE, you won't get many of those. You should adapt your website to target average player.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dala" (Nov 24th 2014, 12:45pm)

Monday, November 24th 2014, 12:38pm

That is indeed a very serious problem. I'm not even talking about advertising, but info about the subscription-based server and a link to subscribe MUST BE ON THE FRONT PAGE. It's downright unacceptable in it's current state.
I've sent a message to the CMs (german+english) about 2 months ago and they told me that the team is planning on redoing/changing the website and stuff about collaboration with MMO-sites in the new future to make the game more popular. So far I've seen nothing and I honestly don't exspect them to do anything anymore at this point because My.com doesn't seem to give a flying fuck about the game.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Monday, November 24th 2014, 1:24pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

So far I've seen nothing and I honestly don't exspect them to do anything anymore at this point because My.com doesn't seem to give a flying fuck about the game.
Agree 100%

8 Months of being here and still not even 1 hint of the game here http://games.my.com/

Monday, November 24th 2014, 3:10pm

Marco

Intermediate

Thats true its your opinion but not for example my ;) ofcourse you get help by leveling if not there would be not ebven one single ppl income on our server gear is as easy as on ftp cash shop is just unneessary and wrong lol haha but iif some guys need that nvm ^^

Monday, November 24th 2014, 3:12pm

Marco

Intermediate

I've sent a message to the CMs (german+english) about 2 months ago and they told me that the team is planning on redoing/changing the website and stuff about collaboration with MMO-sites in the new future to make the game more popular. So far I've seen nothing and I honestly don't exspect them to do anything anymore at this point because My.com doesn't seem to give a flying fuck about the game.

I agree with Zerag marketing will get better promotion two just dont give up stand up and fight fo a non CS shop server as it is better in all its belongs and they wil change things believe me ;)^^

Monday, November 24th 2014, 4:35pm

Mapz

Trainee

Hello,

That's nonsense. You "loose" nothing. Either on F2P or P2P, you keep what you already have.

Mind if i laugh at this?

Monday, November 24th 2014, 5:04pm

Well, I actually believe they are holding off with advertisement before they fix the translation properly. Translation of the whole game, not only recent content.

You know... to not get bad reviews and waste the money put into marketing.

However, putting proper information about both business models on the front page is not even advertising. It's something basic that needs to be done.

Chop chop, my.com wake up!

Monday, November 24th 2014, 5:40pm

Hello,

Mind if i laugh at this?

Ohhh, yeah, indeed. You can :/.
Allods Online Discord
----