You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 22nd 2014, 1:34am

Windstorm

Trainee

• "Windstorm" started this thread

Drop rate of the upgraders items

Hello ,

Wanted to ask fellows players how they aprecciate the drop rate for upgraders in here...its just me,or i'm teribly unlucky ...or ..or i just lost my patience ,working already 3 weeks on same item ,its leggy and i have like 20 upgraders in bank...not getting the right items no matter what boxes i open ..i usually do s26 ,opening all boxes i have with the epic refractors at 100% (buying lesser symbol from boutique) and /or Ethereal refractor .My cape its a vitality cape and all i get its only tenacity ,bloodlust ,willpower .
Its simply annoying and frustrating to farm for all things to be able to enhance your progress and...you just can't get it . Any hint to be able to upgrade it faster ,i want to get rid already from this cape ,eats all my time and gold ,i think with what i been investing in it ,i would been able to upgrade few other items Oo. So ,.its bugged ? or whats happening ? Why i cant get VITALITY items from my astral boxes ,huh? thanks in advance for your trolling and answers ;)

Saturday, November 22nd 2014, 5:44am

wow i would of been switched to tenacity or willpower by now, not worth it. did you trash the other upgraders already ? oh wait i had the same problem i simply switched

Saturday, November 22nd 2014, 9:30am

A lot of players have same situation like you. I used to switch items but really now for instance i have almost 40 anger itmes and around 20 deter, profi and bruta :cursing:
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Saturday, November 22nd 2014, 11:24am

I've had similar roadblocks on upgrading certain pieces of gear.

It would be nice if the game implemented some sort of system where you could exchange 2 or 3 pieces of one type of gear for another. That way players wouldn't feel so cheated of their hard work.

Like turn in 3 Capes of Anger upgraders into 1 Cape of Vitality upgrader, that way if you get way too much of one upgrader you can turn it into something you want.

Saturday, November 22nd 2014, 12:07pm

Kissaki

Trainee

It would be nice if they brought back Universal Upgraders that can be used on items of any stat type again.

Saturday, November 22nd 2014, 4:39pm

Duelya

Trainee

What ive heard, is that in 65 patch, u go to astral and there by killing bosses u get the currency which u use in astral academy or somewhere to buy THE UPGRADES U WANT/CHOOSE. :P

i know its long since we get this patch but at least its somewhat the thing asking ;)?

oh also only last boss will still drop direct random upgrades, but all in all, nice thing!

Saturday, November 22nd 2014, 6:22pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

It would be nice if they brought back Universal Upgraders that can be used on items of any stat type again.

^ This. But the item you get from astral runs, not the CS item !

Sunday, November 23rd 2014, 12:48pm

Windstorm

Trainee

• "Windstorm" started this thread

I've had similar roadblocks on upgrading certain pieces of gear.

It would be nice if the game implemented some sort of system where you could exchange 2 or 3 pieces of one type of gear for another. That way players wouldn't feel so cheated of their hard work.

Like turn in 3 Capes of Anger upgraders into 1 Cape of Vitality upgrader, that way if you get way too much of one upgrader you can turn it into something you want.

Oh yes ,there SHOULD be some kind of posibility to exchange items .And indeed it feels like i've been cheated by a stupid system for few weeks ,tho i'm kind of stubborn person -i want my VITALITY cape ,and i want it to drop ...i went yday astral,last 2 keys and guess what..i got another 2 upgraders for it ,blah. Guess i'll just leave this item at last and start upgrade something else mean time .

Thanks all for your answers ,and maybe they will fix the drop rate of items ,because if you really work for something,dis should not happen that much that makes you to go switch items because they simply not drop ..this cape i haven't had problems with it untill it became leggy one ...then the nightmare begun . I know every MMOROG has its parts of ''farming '' ,its part of game ,but normal usuall equip should really not be such a pain to obtain.I get even more easely the relics from Eclipse nowaydays then dis cape (LoL) .Hope some one will even read this and fix it .:D

Monday, November 24th 2014, 6:44pm

reeah19

Intermediate

same problem, i rarely finish 1 item per week (epic ->leggy), if i get 1 useful upgrade per 1 astral is a good rate..... usually none, i have patience, but this is too lame, using 9-10 keys for an item, if i change keys+refractors i usually get more, so why waste time in astral and rage when open boxes, i just stopped astraling (less wasted time, less hassle, same or better upgradables)

Ty allods for making me have more free time :|(since getting loot and refr takes about 2 hours for 2 weeks :))))) )
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden