You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 22nd 2014, 4:14am

That's right,

I'm new.
Love the game. Used to adore WoW and couldn't be bothered paying a monthly and by complete luck i found this; it's great.

One problem; I love playing with people - and i've been running around questing for a few hours and not seen one person...
I'm the faction that ISN'T the Empire (can't remember what it's called :3)

Just wondering if no-one plays anymore... am I too late? :-(

Thanks guys,

Ray :D

Saturday, November 22nd 2014, 5:31am

older zones are less populated since this game is geared heavily towards end game

Saturday, November 22nd 2014, 5:52am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Not too sure about the league side but it is normally around Asee (lvl 23+) that you will start seeing people. Wont be many but there will be a few.

Saturday, November 22nd 2014, 6:48pm

One problem; I love playing with people - and i've been running around questing for a few hours and not seen one person...

It's a temporary problem. Rush to max level as fast as you can and it will be solved.

Just wondering if no-one plays anymore... am I too late?

Yes, for playing with people at sub 50 level, you are too late, quite a few years too late in fact.