You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 22nd 2014, 5:16pm

• "user_3218704" started this thread

Temporary account name

So I logged back in after who knows how long, and I have a temporary account name. I get a message saying "please change it" but I have no idea how. I've tried editing my account, but I can only go as far as general information and avatar. Any ideas?
Thank you for your time.

Saturday, November 22nd 2014, 6:42pm

Hello,

If you mean changing "user_xxxxx" then :
To change your forum username, go there : http://en.allods.com/user and click on "Edit" tab
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 3:38pm

Hello,

If you mean changing "user_xxxxx" then :
To change your forum username, go there : http://en.allods.com/user and click on "Edit" tab

I did this and it still didn't change my temporary ID on the forum....it's starting ton irk me, heh.

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 3:59pm

Hello,

It seems to be a bug, as the ability to log in with a my.com account was added to Allods website very recently (this month).
So the old way of changing username may not work properly.

I'll ask if there's a new way to change username, or at least, the dev team will know there's a bug.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Used tags

Account

Rate this thread