You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 23rd 2014, 3:41pm

• "swedishmidget" started this thread

Medals of excellent service

So I created my character last spring and I've yet to gotten my 1 year of excellent service because I've been playing on and off obviously, now I want to know when i will get that medal to buy some cheaper myrh and cinnabar, is there any way to see it? With maybe an addon?

Sunday, November 23rd 2014, 6:11pm

It's not possible to see when you'll get it.
To explain how this works, consider that you need a certain amount of points to get the first medal. You get one point for each week in which you log in at least once.
Now aproximate how many weeks have passed, since you created the account, in wich you never logged in and you'll get an answer to your question. It might not be an exact answer, but it'll be close.

Monday, November 24th 2014, 8:48pm

Just type in game /rank and you will get all the info.

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 11:15am

Just type in game /rank and you will get all the info.
Oh.. I didn't know that. That's very useful. Thanks for the tip :D

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 12:06pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

to be precise, it does not show ALL ranks, but i doubt that someone will achieve Warlord in next half year, cuz it needs 270 points
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."