You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 23rd 2014, 5:14pm

• "The Allods Project" started this thread

Healer Mana

Hey, is it possible to get more mana as a healer? right now im using shield n spear. i tried staff instead since that has more faith, but i only got like 2% more mana.

Im FH and "perpetual healing" for example sucks about 10% of my mana, so im trying to only use "Holy healing" since it requires least mana.

But im lossing Fanteism stacks too fast.

The Merc "Matron Lighthand" is spamming heals still she always have like 98% mana at least. is she just buffed like hell or is it possible to actuly get this much mana?

Or is it possible in anyway to increase the mana pool? ?(

Sunday, November 23rd 2014, 5:25pm

Oracle

Intermediate

The only way to increase it is by improving your weapon, or using a 2 handed weapon. I also play Healer, and I make sure I have a good stack of mana potions and restoration potions so I can restore mana when I need it. Mana is less of a problem in heal build once you've got a decent weapon, it's the my DPS spec that eats mana like crazy :D But I definitely recommend taking alchemy to make potions, because they are always useful for Healers and can save lives in critical situations when you run out of mana.

Monday, November 24th 2014, 4:08am

no other way, only conserving mana

use perpetual healing at 1 target or max 2, its costs double every additional target
if you use only on 1 target the manaregen in this time will be more than per. healing costs (do you have "holy advantage" rubies? 3rd grid right upper corner)
but cast on 6 players at same time = mana empty

in general perp. healing on tank + holy healing should be enough
if tank needs more however go for "refreshing light"
mana-reduction rubies "angelic grace" (1st grid up) are also important
divine prayer is only emergencyheal

for mercenary matron not the same logic applies than for normal players, she is a cheater :P

Monday, November 24th 2014, 4:48am