You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 5:36pm

Publiciting the game!

Hey there!

I have a suggestion which i, i think, everyone would love...

Since My.Com is doing completely nothing to publicity the game why don't you offer the DLC and make it available thru Steam?

Many games are there and grown by that way. It was your way to publicity the game and do all that you have done till now, which is, nothing, of course...

NOTE: I selected P2P not because i prefer it but because i had to chose one (F2P, P2P or Forum).
2º NOTE: Yes, the first note was for that guy we all now that is (can't really find words for such thing)... and comment everywhere like a trojan/worm/malware/anything not good.
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 8:04pm

Well I can stream p2p a bit but I have few problems : /
First one is that I'm using atm screen with 5:4 aspect ratio so it's kinda bad for streaming
Second I have a lot of exams now :thumbdown:
Third I'm playing a bit on f2p too
Fourth p2p don't have that many players :S
So next month I might have some time to stream :D
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 8:18pm

Well I can stream p2p a bit but I have few problems : /
First one is that I'm using atm screen with 5:4 aspect ratio so it's kinda bad for streaming
Second I have a lot of exams now :thumbdown:
Third I'm playing a bit on f2p too
Fourth p2p don't have that many players :S
So next month I might have some time to stream :D

Streaming Allods gameplay in general (not only p2p, but that's even better) is a great idea.

When you go to:

http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Allods%20Online

There is rarely any stream running at all (I am checking this page several times a day 8) )

It would be great for the game if a full-time streamer started playing it.
I mean like a no-lifer who fills all the time spare from general activities (like astral or PvP) with constant farming or arena duels or something. A person who practically lives inside the game and is online for most of the day.

This way people would GET TO SEE Allods Online actually exists.

Streaming is about consistency and Allods has ZERO consistent streamers, so anyone undertaking this would most likely have at least a few viewers at all times.

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 11:36pm

Marco

Intermediate

Hey there!

I have a suggestion which i, i think, everyone would love...

Since My.Com is doing completely nothing to publicity the game why don't you offer the DLC and make it available thru Steam?

Many games are there and grown by that way. It was your way to publicity the game and do all that you have done till now, which is, nothing, of course...

NOTE: I selected P2P not because i prefer it but because i had to chose one (F2P, P2P or Forum).
2º NOTE: Yes, the first note was for that guy we all now that is (can't really find words for such thing)... and comment everywhere like a trojan/worm/malware/anything not good.

EVERYONE SHOULD LOVE is this hehe Allods | Subscription Server needs more population http://mmotable.com/mmorpg/allods-online…eds-population/

Some Selfpromotion twitter facepook twich pvpforum 4.0 5.0 ;) or even other MMos u may play

So keep up promoting Streaming is one good way keep it up ;)

Free to play as well as other MMO games shall HEAR US ROAR ;) . Keep and fight ;)

Here my website i created today i am a noob in this soo dont flame me ;D

https://allodsonlinepaytoplayselfpromoti….wordpress.com/

https://allodsonlinepaytoplayselfpromoti…dmin/upload.php

Interesting for newbies and returners and free to play players as well too;)

Nova feel free to help out on pay to play again ;)
u were and always are truely welcome on ptp bro ;)
Meslow / Vanisher you too ;)

Greetings

Taleron

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Marco" (Dec 5th 2014, 6:24pm) with the following reason: Removed the tracking link. Nobody likes tracking links.

Tuesday, December 2nd 2014, 1:24pm

Please stay on topic :)
And Marco, if nobody else posted after your last comment, please use the edit feature instead of posting a new comment.

On-topic, I like the idea of streaming. If anyone can do it, please do it. I tried a couple of times, but my laptop just doesn't want to agree with me :D The best I can do is record sessions of play-time and the post them online. Live streaming is too much for my processor to handle at the moment :(

Tuesday, December 2nd 2014, 5:51pm

Alafff

Intermediate

It would be great for the game if a full-time streamer started playing it.
I mean like a no-lifer who fills all the time spare from general activities (like astral or PvP) with constant farming or arena duels or something. A person who practically lives inside the game and is online for most of the day.

This way people would GET TO SEE Allods Online actually exists.

Streaming is about consistency and Allods has ZERO consistent streamers, so anyone undertaking this would most likely have at least a few viewers at all times.

Will try that one , I'm a lazy guy but at least i play a lot allods

EDIT : DId some test , Upload connection is too shitty to do it , Got a lot of freeze and well , my proc is not enough to stream
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Alafff" (Dec 2nd 2014, 8:03pm)

Tuesday, December 2nd 2014, 9:09pm

Will try that one , I'm a lazy guy but at least i play a lot allods

EDIT : DId some test , Upload connection is too shitty to do it , Got a lot of freeze and well , my proc is not enough to stream

Aww.. I have a pretty good connection, but my processor can't compress the video in close to real time, so I have frame-loss and bad performance in-game :(
A 2GB video card is not enough if the CPU is weak.

Tuesday, December 2nd 2014, 9:39pm

Marco

Intermediate

I always though the community team has gamer pcs owned by the allods or mailru company ;)^^

Greetings

Taleron

Tuesday, December 2nd 2014, 9:54pm

Ginpachi

Beginner

I think streaming wouldnt be solution because in twitch there are many popular streamer and they always playing mmo's. So many people dont look allods stream or other games stream. There is way to get viewer or make allods popular a bit more

1-Lurking streams (play allods in wow page etc ...)
2-Popular streamers making special days like sub sundays (if you are sub you can suggest game to play for a time if he/she play it and have a good thought about allods many people will play it but there is a problem streamer probably play on f2p server :D

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 4:16am

Streaming will help. At the start it will not be much but with time and a bit of luck a regular streamer can build a viewerbase and get the game higher on the frontpage.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 7:57am

The streaming not gona be that good...stream just for show the people how much you farm? and the same raids over and over again... Until some people dont come back to the league and we can do a nice pvp it got no sense... You just gona show how dessert is it.

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 9:46am

Marco

Intermediate

Now but maybe streaming better moments like low levels leveling togehter or a char thats shows the costumes you can have here... or a stream about the Anormaly sector and the fact how awesome it is to collect every single chest all by yourself without being attacked thousands of other ships ...

I think that because of this masses of players ding the same its similar to WoW farming now ;), thats why some ppl on ftp dont like anormaly sector
or Kingdom of Elements or even Wellebel...its open PVp and if you arent
having the stuff they have you get killed.....like your ship ;)

...or show the mounts you can have ... maybe show an astral tour ;) or only one raid to let the people realize that its still possible to do things here.....

Sure its like a desert now ... less population...but thats the only reason...if you do nothing nothing will change ;)

Greetings

Taleron

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 12:00pm

Now but maybe streaming better moments like low levels leveling togehter or a char thats shows the costumes you can have here... or a stream about the Anormaly sector and the fact how awesome it is to collect every single chest all by yourself without being attacked thousands of other ships ...

Problem is that streaming selective moments will result in rather short streams, and is not gonna be enough for a full-time stream to be sure. This way the broadcast will be much easier to miss entirely.

It's better people see the game as it is anyway, we don't want to trick people into joining just to quit at some point. We want legitimately interested players.

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 12:38pm

Marco

Intermediate

Idk much about streaming,

Its not my attention to leech or trick anyone. A newbie i won for our server wrote me, that i am different from that sort of people and that i gave him the feel of trust...I was proud of for not beeing confond with that kind of people trying to recrute in tha way...

That were my suggestions to prevent people to believe the ftp propaganda that pay to play its an absolute demo...that was and never will be correct...I am ready to fight against this lie....like everyone of us ;)

I just can NOT read it, when players like AOP write that on Newbie threat.. it makes me sick ;(

ftp already gets 99% of Newbies....by offering this lie ...and its the system of Allods that they first looking on ftp to get to know Allods. well the end of this story you all know. Thats the reason for playng on pay to play;)

Greetngs

Taleron

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Marco" (Dec 3rd 2014, 12:45pm)

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 2:18pm

Uploading to youtube,streaming,writing on forums as long as it is allowed,or telling friends that game about it to join would be the best solutions to get peoples attention. Currently I am working on writing for a website about allods as well as getting a video of one of the dungeons and uploading that. Anything anyone can do would be great and to those of us that cannot for whatever reasons help in spreading the word through uploading videos well...we can at least share the video,article,or stream on facebook,twitter,google+,reddit,and so on!

Also I believe syncing a social account from twitter/facebook with our allods game would also help since you can share it for others to see! What would be great is for any players currently doing this to share the link to their content be it video,writing,or streaming that way the rest of us can share it onto the web and help it get noticed! :thumbsup:

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 3:10pm

Marco

Intermediate

Jesus ...man .. That are great Ideas ;)

I can´t wait to see your chrismas present for Allods ;)

Greetings

Taleron

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 10:10am

Jesus ...man .. That are great Ideas ;)

I can´t wait to see your chrismas present for Allods ;)

Greetings

Taleron
I like christmas presents *o*

And a few members on these forums here: http://www.onrpg.com/boards/threads/2253…o-join-us/page4

are willing to join the game they haven't said what faction but it's a start to boosting the population. We might see a bigger player increase on league and one of them wants to go empire(or more not sure)! :3

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 10:48am

Oracle

Intermediate

It's wonderful to see people promoting the subscription server! Every little bit helps :)
:love: :love: :love:

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 4:53pm

Marco

Intermediate

In 2 month we will be 100 players on leauge for sure if anyone helps ;)

Taleron

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 5:58pm

Marco

Intermediate

Your all present......My Buffed Article......finally published ;)

And here is my Chrismas Present......

http://www.buffed.de/?article_id=1145170…B94C2830AF06B83

And german article published yesterday in the afternoon, about allods pay to play promotion by me on the most used MMo Site Buffed.de.

Well know by WOW Players with 2 million users in total.

The last article about Allods was on summer 13 on buffed.de..... Thats a long time.....

Yesterday

my article had

and 4 Fans
now it has 803 Views after two days ...

Buffed only shows the Views of the actual Day .... 803 Views today and 2 Comments and 4 Fans ;)

It sure will be a interestting View development ;)

Greetings

Taleron