You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 10:44pm

• "godlikecharm" started this thread

Pvp..Disscont..suspicious.

Sooo like I've said in another post winning in BG's is very rare for lig(at least in my experience). Another *interesting* thing seems to ONLY happen to me when I'm in PVP with Imperial players in BG's. This occurrence only seems to happy when the lig side is winning(go figure). Usually Imps will just 1 hit everyone take the winnings laugh and leave, no fuss, no muss. But on these *Rare* occasions lig will be ahead in the points and I will constantly lag until I eventually black ping, have to shut down my computer restart enter game and of course I'll be dead in novo with ZERO loot for my troubles. Now this DOESN'T happen every time, but when it DOES happen i'm always in a winning BG. I guess what im saying is has anyone else experienced this? And I also want to say Come on Imp's, if you're doing malicious attacks on computers just to win in BG's, grow the fk up. HEAVEN forbid we get a win once every 3 days. Ok im done bitching now.

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 12:14am

You are just in bad luck. The universe did spit upon you.

Also you are arrogant and delusional, assuming someone would even bother doing a "malicious attack" on your computer for the outcome of a battleground. As if victory matters..as if you matter.

Relax and enjoy the game, and get a grip on yourself, no secret organisation wants to sabotage your gaming.

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 1:30am

Kissaki

Trainee

Maaaaaaan if you were to stop smoking whatever it is you're smoking for just 1 month then you could probably afford to buy full lvl 13 runes and a freaking Military-grade Supercomputer. Cos that's got to be some strong stuff :D

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 1:45am

Please teach me how to query the server for another player's IP address!

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 9:59am

Illuminati is coming for you

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 10:16am

Leagues are just simply not as good at GB.

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 10:46am

Write in chat /disconnect with the name of league player ? :D
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 2:43pm

/connect Narsaloff
/disconnect cash shop
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 4:39pm

Firehusary

Beginner

They're ofc drophacking you. Everyone knows that Imps all have magic tool of making server lag.

Or, as said before, Ilumminati is owning this game ad you're their enemy.

OR, you're just playing the wrong side... you know, one side looks similar to some country.

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 5:02pm

Also you are arrogant and delusional, assuming someone would even bother doing a "malicious attack" on your computer for the outcome of a battleground. As if victory matters..as if you matter.

Relax and enjoy the game, and get a grip on yourself, no secret organisation wants to sabotage your gaming.
Hey hey, I never said it was a fact. It just seems like a strange coincidence. No need to be a dickhead.

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 5:03pm

Leagues are just simply not as good at GB.
GB is retarded anyway.

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 5:05pm

Write in chat /disconnect with the name of league player ? :D

ill try that

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 5:43pm

Maaaaaaan if you were to stop smoking whatever it is you're smoking for just 1 month then you could probably afford to buy full lvl 13 runes and a freaking Military-grade Supercomputer. Cos that's got to be some strong stuff :D

They're ofc drophacking you. Everyone knows that Imps all have magic tool of making server lag.

Or, as said before, Ilumminati is owning this game ad you're their enemy.

OR, you're just playing the wrong side... you know, one side looks similar to some country.
whats up with you guys and Ilumminati... i would guess a hacker would be more of a plausible solution then the crazy shit u guys suggest.

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 5:51pm

Kissaki

Trainee

You think it was the Priory of Sion instead? :O

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 6:09pm

and i was asking if its happened to others because i was ASSUMING it happens to more then just ME..

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 6:12pm

I was thinking Cookie Puss maybe. I'm still following leads.. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 6:51pm

i have blackping too sometimes in BG, thats when all members of enemy team are appearing at the same time
i rather think thats something related to netcode of the game / network & lag
game normally only loads players which are near you (you can check with unitedtector addon) but sometimes players which are 400m away will also be loaded due to some reason
for me this sometimes causes trouble and relogging sometimes fixes it and sometimes not

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 10:22pm

thanks for the info :)

Thursday, November 27th 2014, 5:38am

Yuna

Trainee

miss you Viree :/
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Thursday, November 27th 2014, 9:00am

SO you want to think the imps are lagging glitching the game or sending out DDOS attacks in BGs wow i can say the same thing about the ligs during EVERY event of AS. It is everyday but its also called to much activity in one area will make the game lagg and glitch :D maybe that is why only the lig can kill the demon den on sundays :D but hey what can i say i am just a newb when it comes to computers and gaming also might want to make sure your PC is up to par on the shit that you need to run this game lolz :D