You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 12:42pm

Quiron92

Beginner

• "Quiron92" started this thread

Warden Builds

Hey everyone! :)
I'm starting a new Warden and i was going to ask for a ranged/pet dps build... but then i read that Warden is getting a rework, is this true?

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 12:54pm

Monday, March 31st 2014, 8:55am

Monday, March 31st 2014, 9:19am

Ninim

Beginner

I'm actually personally dropping all the crit damage rubies with the new stat system... I crit so rarely now that they don't really seem worth it.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 9:18pm

Dugrosh

Trainee

Yo, those builds up there are somehow weird. I wouldn't go paired weapon, for pvp you would dissapear in seconds if you are fighting a warrior or a palladin since they have more buffs than wardens. Wardens have become squishy-casters, not tanky-melees. But that's just my point of view.

NA Warden - Mercenaries

2010 NA King Warden

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 12:08pm

Yo, those builds up there are somehow weird. I wouldn't go paired weapon, for pvp you would dissapear in seconds if you are fighting a warrior or a palladin since they have more buffs than wardens. Wardens have become squishy-casters, not tanky-melees. But that's just my point of view.
Yes and no. Wardens have a lot of rubies to survive. For PVP I'm taking all healing, dodge, armor rubies. Still, if you go to AOD it's hard to survive (unless you have a personal healer, then it's OK), but in 6v6 Dominion you can be really tanky. With paired weapons you can spam Hawk's Strike and its healing depends only on your wand and stats, not on the cooldown of the skill, which means that you have a built-in lifesteal. Also Bark Shield is really nice to survive burst, but you need nature's balance ready for it. If you see that players are focusing you, pop up Bark Shield and then don't use any potions until it ends (NB is the exception). Use all potions after Bark Shield.

Finally, I was able to win a lot of duels, with warriors, mages, paladins, summoners, scouts. Only psionicists were impossible to kill (twin and I can't do anything, because either me or my pet couldn't see it). Also duels against FH were a draw, unless I got a rage potent and drained his mana to minimum and then used Aqua Morte to finish him. I haven't been a huge fan of WH or DF, I don't like playing PVP with players who can't hear me and that I can't hear them. That's why I was playing mostly Dominion with my guid and everyone on Mumble.

Anyway, I'm not playing Allods anymore. I've been probably the only warden using paired weapons. I've played like this for over 2 years and never wanted to change to any other weapon. I did all the hard stuff, like TP, MA 41+ (stopped playing before fabled upgraders). Since my latest build is still working (only some stats have changed), I'm sharing it so someone might use it ;)

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 1:45pm

Resha

Intermediate

I'm agreed with Yayuuu, paired weapons are working pretty well in pvp and even more since 5.0 because as he said Hawk's strike heals very well. Some hit can restore 1/4 of my life in one stike, worth it ♥
I have always disliked pvp with my warden with caster build because always running away isn't fun (in my opinion :P). But since 4.0.4 and the "great up" of paired weapons, I love pvp with it.

But still, I really prefer 2h spear build in PVE, it's more powerful ^^
Drood retraité !