You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 27th 2014, 12:44pm

After thinking about "pay what u want" it seemed very senseful for me (masterhorst will still stay the biggest troll i ever saw)

So if i want to have succes or some hours of reallife ill need to pay cuz i want it...

if you want to have access to RL time just do it?
is the game THIS important to you? :wacko: :S

you get some progress later, who cares? its a GAME...

if the progress in a virtual game is so important to you that you "shorten your free time" so much or you think you MUST pay then i cant help you
its a game afterall
progress will come as it comes, no need to hurry

however IF you wish to be #1 or whatever its only natural you invest time into your hobby
hobbies always take RL time... old news is old
So you are telling me a game, where you can easily reach max level in 2-3 weeks not even playing 8 hours/day, and then i have to "farm" for 1 more year minimum to get all "basic" stuff that makes me a bit more competitive?
- Your progress will be slow. You can get into a guild, low one. Maybe you will get a tabard. I doubt about warlord tabard. So upgraders like realgar will be a mirage.
- Astral. Maybe with a strong party. You will die a lot. People won't invite you back. (game mechanics: astral locks after some deaths, even lowers prizes from bosses). So you are stuck farming wellbell and so on, and trading keys for loot = slower progress.
- You won't get any place into end game raids.
- PVP will be a laugh. Prepare your ignore list for the ingame insults.
- If you consider a hobby, farming 4 hours/day during 1 year.
- Oh wait. You have Goblin Ball.

And ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER, sometimes i think you are really trolling us.

Avo.
P.S: Just a side note: Corresponding money for farming for 1 hour < Asking money on the street for 1 hour.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Avozinho" (Nov 27th 2014, 12:49pm)

Thursday, November 27th 2014, 6:58pm

After thinking about "pay what u want" it seemed very senseful for me (masterhorst will still stay the biggest troll i ever saw)

So if i want to have succes or some hours of reallife ill need to pay cuz i want it...

if the progress in a virtual game is so important to you that you "shorten your free time" so much or you think you MUST pay then i cant help you
its a game afterall

however IF you wish to be #1 or whatever its only natural you invest time into your hobby

So u didnt got it .... sad but expectable :-'(

Im too lazy to explain u again cuz obviously u didnt learned to listen :/

i understand very well what you want:
you want to be in top row with everyone else after playing 3 months, with effort of ~ 2 H playing a day
but thats as far from a stateful game as it gets...

(i have played stateless games too, they are fun, especially if you have not much time or play only casual
however after some time they become a bit boring, because you reach everything you can reach after short time)

Thursday, November 27th 2014, 7:23pm

Marco

Intermediate

I just want to know if the game still in pay-to-win or if i start to play now i can be someone without cash..
:?:

No, you have to cash when u want to play serously in end game ;)

So joining pay to play and promote and support pay to play in order to get more people back to it ... maybe then it will be a serious choose for players.....lol

Pay to play will rise from Ashes and the streets and walls of Novograd will no longer just whisper from the voices, laughs and shadows of the past... ;(

HEAR US ROAR !!! ^^

Taleron

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Marco" (Nov 27th 2014, 7:29pm)

Thursday, November 27th 2014, 7:36pm

So you are telling me a game, where you can easily reach max level in 2-3 weeks not even playing 8 hours/day, and then i have to "farm" for 1 more year minimum to get all "basic" stuff that makes me a bit more competitive?
- Your progress will be slow. You can get into a guild, low one. Maybe you will get a tabard. I doubt about warlord tabard. So upgraders like realgar will be a mirage.
- Astral. Maybe with a strong party. You will die a lot. People won't invite you back. (game mechanics: astral locks after some deaths, even lowers prizes from bosses). So you are stuck farming wellbell and so on, and trading keys for loot = slower progress.
- You won't get any place into end game raids.
- PVP will be a laugh. Prepare your ignore list for the ingame insults.
- If you consider a hobby, farming 4 hours/day during 1 year.
- Oh wait. You have Goblin Ball.

And ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER, sometimes i think you are really trolling us.

Avo.
P.S: Just a side note: Corresponding money for farming for 1 hour < Asking money on the street for 1 hour.
you get gold for all the basic stuff while leveling
ithink you talk about advanced items...

slow progress is normal

there is no ned to run after the bif guilds, you can even make one yourself with some other new players and become big yourself

- raids are not worth the effort anyway for most players (exception = these who have anything else)
- pvp is OK since there are other new players too, and having superior enemys is normal in a stateful gam
- personally i enjoy farming, for those who do not there are lots of other things to do
- goblinball is no fun to me :P

im serious about these things

ofc RL earns more than a game in general
but its a difference:
...some ppl farm for things and dont buy them because its fun to them
...others dont pay for immaterial good as a principle
its not always because ppl are poor or the game is so expensive or something
if i imagine i would get "full cs" today, im sure the game would become a bit boring to me after having gear complete, since there would be only the struggle for gear left and gold would no longer matter
ofc onehitting most of the enemys in PVP is fun, but thats all whats left then, also im dependent on those targets, since farming mobs is no longer useful for me once in full CS / gear
in allods, "the journey is its own reward"
at least for me :love:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Nov 27th 2014, 7:45pm)

Friday, November 28th 2014, 12:11am

Gramarye

Professional

its a game afterall

So u didnt got it .... sad but expectable :-'(

Im too lazy to explain u again cuz obviously u didnt learned to listen :/

i understand very well what you want:
you want to be in top row with everyone else after playing 3 months, with effort of ~ 2 H playing a day
but thats as far from a stateful game as it gets...

(i have played stateless games too, they are fun, especially if you have not much time or play only casual
however after some time they become a bit boring, because you reach everything you can reach after short time)

Lol playing this game since 2010 noob. So dont tell me i didnt farmed enough if u startend playing with trolly exchange NPC...
Ur playing ur tardwarri since 2 years still didnt understand how the DW-spec work, so why ur even talking????
Making me incredible sad that the only thing ur doing in ur life is saying the same shit in more than 1000 posts for now not able to understand how wrong u are and that nobody rlly NOBODY wants to hear ur retarted opinion anymore...

Friday, November 28th 2014, 1:02am

Lol playing this game since 2010 noob. So dont tell me i didnt farmed enough if u startend playing with trolly exchange NPC...
Ur playing ur tardwarri since 2 years still didnt understand how the DW-spec work, so why ur even talking????
Making me incredible sad that the only thing ur doing in ur life is saying the same shit in more than 1000 posts for now not able to understand how wrong u are and that nobody rlly NOBODY wants to hear ur retarted opinion anymore...
awww someone is angry
its a game, dont get upset with these things :love:

when you play since 2010, its even worse you dont understand the lack of dps regarding dualweapon-warrior now :rolleyes:
btw you can add jagged slice even to 2handed-weapon specs for maximum DPS output, this however still does not solve the lack of dps regarding charge and crushing blow with duals

Friday, November 28th 2014, 3:13am

mediaaa

Trainee

its pay to boost
"you can become someone" faster when you use real $, if you dont its slower
for a reference, i have almost every cs item and runes 888 777 after 2 years playing, but i have not so much time to play as other have
with more time to play i eventually would have reached this faster...
i play completely without $

hahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha
u made my day
1-try to beat someone with lv11-12 rune(same gear),and then say its not pay to win
2-u expect from someone to level and collect things for 2 years,before he can even start to play this game normaly? are u mentaly retarded?? o.O
3-People have lives,they cant play 24/h some game,and they not crazy to grind to their eyes bleed just to become regular player ....
4-u need some medication men,seriosly.
i come here from time to time to read some threads,and when i see u in comments,i regret it.
unless u are some allods dev. or owner of webzen,u seriosly have some big mental issues...
go find girlfrend,enjoy life,go outside,smoke some weed or idk...but please just stop with this nonsense already.how u dont get borred?
sss

Friday, November 28th 2014, 2:43pm

Marco

Intermediate

its pay to boost
"you can become someone" faster when you use real $, if you dont its slower
for a reference, i have almost every cs item and runes 888 777 after 2 years playing, but i have not so much time to play as other have

hahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha
u made my day
1-try to beat someone with lv11-12 rune(same gear),and then say its not pay to win
2-u expect from someone to level and collect things for 2 years,before he can even start to play this game normaly? are u mentaly retarded?? o.O
3-People have lives,they cant play 24/h some game,and they not crazy to grind to their eyes bleed just to become regular player ....
4-u need some medication men,seriosly.
i come here from time to time to read some threads,and when i see u in comments,i regret it.
unless u are some allods dev. or owner of webzen,u seriosly have some big mental issues...
go find girlfrend,enjoy life,go outside,smoke some weed or idk...but please just stop with this nonsense already.how u dont get borred?
Feel free to join pay to play and bring ypur companion or whole guild here as well . Some many great comments like this today... god seems to be with us ...with pay to play this day ... lol :D

Friday, November 28th 2014, 3:55pm

mediaaa

Trainee

[/quote]Feel free to join pay to play and bring ypur companion or whole guild here as well . Some many great comments like this today... god seems to be with us ...with pay to play this day ... lol :D[/quote]
Feel free to join pay to play and bring ypur companion or whole guild here as well . Some many great comments like this today... god seems to be with us ...with pay to play this day ... lol

wth are u talking about my friend? who talking about pay to play? i dont play allods, i stoped like a year ago,when this game become too much retarded....u obviously dont know s**t...in my time u could grind lv 9 or 10 rune in few months....now its all about pay to boost yourself,and win...old players and cashshopers play this game still ..(normaly)
if u start to play now ,with new character and u think to not spend any big money,or planing to grind for 5 years- u will suck badly....why do u thing this game have so small playerbase? and it is one of the best mmorpg out there...
sss

Friday, November 28th 2014, 4:45pm

i agree and disagree with different points from different people.

i kill people with lvl 11/12 runes all the time and i have 998 887, but i dont care enough to argue about this. the catch up curve for new players is very steep, especially those who play the game with the intention of not putting any money in. but to each his own. a new player isnt going to join wow and be the strongest player in a year.

Friday, November 28th 2014, 6:56pm

mediaaa

Trainee

i kill people with lvl 11/12 runes all the time and i have 998 887, but i dont care enough to argue about this. the catch up curve for new players is very steep, especially those who play the game with the intention of not putting any money in. but to each his own. a new player isnt going to join wow and be the strongest player in a year.

or 5....
and OMG u still have those runes? :D :D :D
anyway U can luckily kill someone with 11 or 12 runes..but seriosly u need to have luck ,and also a loooooooot of skills....and also 998 isnt that bad...but if someone wants to grind that from 0 ,can u pls tell people how long that take...(without trowing thousands of $)?..like 5 years with today currency...and where is manuscript,pat5,money for upgrade,rubys,and all other sh*t....so u can say its pay to win,or grind for 5y to win...thats the reason why this game fall apart...
sss

Friday, November 28th 2014, 11:34pm

wow = world of warcraft

say hi to nursemeds

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 12:20am

Marco

Intermediate

wow = world of warcraft

say hi to nursemeds

wow = world of warcraft

say hi to nursemeds

You do wrong by joining WoW instead of pay toplay allods. WoW is soo easy now no challenge play there and you are ven faster max than you even could imagine with max euip ;( may its good for some newbies bt veterans of WoW are not inspired by Warlords of Dreanor the new patch and leave.

Greetings

Taleron

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 12:52am

o lol, the wow i remembered took a long time to get geared

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 3:18am

reeah19

Intermediate

i'd say around 6 months to get decent runes/stuff, this is way to much, new players need to have ALOT of patience, if you don't buy vanity and you level a reinc should at least have full 5s and green+blue scrolls/stats/etc

at these rates per crystal is terrible. i farmed pat 5 starting at 10 and finished at 40 and was a pain but now at 88-90 is way to much
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 5:09am

You do wrong by joining WoW instead of pay toplay allods. WoW is soo easy now no challenge play there and you are ven faster max than you even could imagine with max euip ;( may its good for some newbies bt veterans of WoW are not inspired by Warlords of Dreanor the new patch and leave.

Greetings

Taleron

Let see for NA players to play in the evening in the pay to play server. We get to see like 0-2 other players, which you really cant do much and it gets boring really quick.. Where as wow, I can play til the early morning and still wanting to play more, raids and pvps.