You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 28th 2014, 4:11am

IAmGroot

Professional

• "IAmGroot" started this thread

Black Friday?

How come, after so many poor executions in the implementation of this game/patches, everything.....we do not have a Black Friday sale?
This is the first year without one.
I am unbelievably disappointed.
We have had up to 40% off on CC prices before, we have had 50% off on certain items...
Where in the hell is our sale?

Does anyone on the management ever aim to please anyone that plays this game anymore?

Thanks for our sale........ :thumbdown:

Friday, November 28th 2014, 11:24am

Still waiting Ruby strongbox for almost 2 years...

Friday, November 28th 2014, 11:34am

Black Friday? That's some American thing, right? ;)

Last year the NA and EU servers hadn't been merged, so that merge might be part of the explanation. With my.com being European, they may have overlooked it. (There are other possible explanations, but I'd rather not start accusing them of grasping greed at the moment.)
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Friday, November 28th 2014, 11:59am

it's also done for some years in europe

Many french store displays promotions for blackfriday
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Klarisse - Insømnia" (Nov 28th 2014, 12:04pm)

Friday, November 28th 2014, 1:57pm

"Many french store displays promotions for blackfriday "

Yes, I know. I can read the promotional materials that they publish. (I live in France, and have done for nearly six years. When I first arrived in early 2009, I was struck by the amount of English in advertising and so on, compared to how it was when I had previously visited (in 1979 ffs).)
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Friday, November 28th 2014, 2:20pm

Marco

Intermediate

How come, after so many poor executions in the implementation of this game/patches, everything.....we do not have a Black Friday sale?
This is the first year without one.
I am unbelievably disappointed.
We have had up to 40% off on CC prices before, we have had 50% off on certain items...
Where in the hell is our sale?

Does anyone on the management ever aim to please anyone that plays this game anymore?

Thanks for our sale........ :thumbdown:
I dont get it why there wouldnt be a black friday this year? Fayne has puplished at least 3 posts informing players about the sales this year. She hasnt telled anything about that there isnt a Black Friday ... anyway i cant fint it for myself. ^^

I can understand your problem.. but saying things like "Does anyone on management ever aim to please anyone that plays this game anymore?"

Is not helping us anyway... because it sounds so negative for some ppl

Greetings

Taleron

Friday, November 28th 2014, 2:25pm

Allods wont make any more big fuss about BF anymore, with some simply reasons.

1. BF is only good to attract new costumers, els it's a lose for the company
2. Black Friday ain't a russian thing, and this company is russian :D

You know, you will never more see CC's discounts and so on.. But they could had made a sick strongbox day, so that you could buy all strongboxes there is and have been 8| :thumbsup:

With this BF mount sale they can say, look we do hold black friday, and we want to attract new costumers, BUT we don't want to lower the income from people wanting to boost :P

Friday, November 28th 2014, 2:52pm

Hello,

Sale events are often announced on friday afternoon (CET).

Here it is : http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=5761

EDIT : if you want to discuss about the Mount Sale, please post in the news topic (link above) :).

RE-EDIT: Closed seeing as it's gone from "There is no sale" to more predictable Allods bashing. Discussion of the sale can be done in the dedicated thread if required.

-Mhul
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Dec 1st 2014, 1:16pm)

Rate this thread