You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 1:18pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

I found out whats the problem in Allods

As a exp mmo player,i found out whats the general problem about the game

Yes allods is known as a wow copy,but..The reason why most new players quit is the low population,players are used to see 500+ players in towns

The Economy is the problem in Allods,i have nothing against Auctions

My personal suggestion and only way to pimp the game with new players is adding a Personal Store/Stall option,yes this option is used in most older gamer as L2 PW etc

Make 1 map for both sides,it could be a island made for shops,stalls,call it MARKET,ofc this zone would be crowded with players,active trade chat etc

Allods is a fine game,with nice graphic,nice quests,thats the only problem and suggestion i see atm

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 1:34pm

There is something about Korea and online games, which incites them into making it beneficial for players to stay online even if they aren't playing. L2's private shops are that - you just leave the game overnight. Cabal had dancing fill your CP (used for special skills). It must be something with the importance of people online in Korea. I have only seen such afk features in Korean games. You must be silly to think those personal stores in L2 have a person behind a keyboard.

Nobody wants towns full of afkers. If they're active people, it would be fine. Your suggestion would populate one zone, but it won't fix the lack of people in Eljune or Coba, which is the problem.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 12:41am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

heya

exhange rate of crystals is double then it was before , which means even more unfriendly if u are not cash user :) tyvm for that .....NOT! seriously fix that , 20 gold for 1 gpot was enough...

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 8:36am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

Allods has ZERO economy couse everyting is bound (P2P server). Bags, mounts, vanities,loot from astral/wild shore, even crafted items are bound exept for potions and astral upgraders and imo this sux big time.

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 11:30am

exhange rate of crystals is double then it was before , which means even more unfriendly if u are not cash user :) tyvm for that .....NOT! seriously fix that , 20 gold for 1 gpot was enough...

Gold gain is more than double, though.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 12:02pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

If only you could narrow the problem's down in allod's to one or two thing's. Don't waste you're time Sense, it's a slippery slope.

Monday, April 7th 2014, 5:38pm

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 11:13am

I don't see any advertisements. :thumbdown:
Yeah, I don't see any advertisement, if allods made an ad on YouTube or so, that show our special features like our Asreal Ships, Goblinball, Witchs Hallow, and so am i sure a lot of people would join!

And also kind of make it less pay to win, cause this is in face something that many players are leaving for. I personally think the pay to win part is getting too big. One think you could do is to add fast mounts as a raid drop, so free to play players has a chance to get a nice and fast mount from a raid dungeon, then mabye add some mount patterns in the item shop, so players who want to show off they can buy stuff, will get a cool pattern for the mount(s), just an idea

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 11:17am

Make 1 map for both sides,it could be a island made for shops,stalls,call it MARKET,ofc this zone would be crowded with players,active trade chat etc

It would be great indeed.. :thumbsup:

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 4:01pm

Windstorm

Trainee

I like the idea .Matter fact i was thinking myself that would be great to be able to trade the players from other faction. The afking thingy can be controlled ,and the benefit would be nice for the players and also for the game . Plus it would be fun:)