You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 2:22pm

well ofc they can give you all 1 player but thoose players still wouldnt want to play on p2p :D

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 3:59pm

mediaaa

Trainee

'To make pay to pay rise again'- AGAIN? o.O

'''Then at least do some selfpromotin or arent you really love Allods... everyone can do his bit .. to increase pop step by step'''---
u think u are the first one who wanted to do that? im sorry that i need to tell you this but allods NA/eu servers will never rise...especially p2p...why ? i dont know,maybe because devs dont give a sh*t about servers,or they dont have money for promoting...anyway thats old story,u need to relase that allods never gonna be like wow,tera,gw2,or any other mmorgp...im talking about NA/EU allods ,not russian ,cuz russian is very high populated...they have list of 100 best guilds ,so that tells enough.....but here-never.
so im just want to say,dont waste your time,u cant do anything.....
sss

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 5:35pm

mediaaa

Trainee

i did..before...and belive me,waste of time..
its simply too much 10e/12-13 $ per month to unpopulated new server....no one wants to pay that-its vicious circle .
they should make 2-3e(5usd)per month at start,and when population rise like f2p server at least,then make it 10...they are stupid and dont know how to bussines.]
people will rather play casualy PVE in f2p server ...
so dont do selfpromote,u should write to devs,GM-s or any other from allods team,cuz they all idiots...
sss

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 8:13pm

Good luck with the attempt, but to be realistic, it's a bit too late for that. Lots of ppl have tried gathering ppl on the server, but the outcome is always the same.

I'm not trying to be negative or bash this, just saying how I see things after spending a long time over there.
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 11:06pm

Good luck with the attempt, but to be realistic, it's a bit too late for that. Lots of ppl have tried gathering ppl on the server, but the outcome is always the same.

I'm not trying to be negative or bash this, just saying how I see things after spending a long time over there.

Proper way to do it is pre-organize full parties. A random player who plays random hours is not going to help much. Problem with all those initiatives was that people didn't join all at the same time.

If this is to ever take off, people need to join IN GROUPS.

Reality is that determined, no-lifer players are rare. And it takes at least 6 of them to start making a difference in Allods. ;(

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 10:25am

Proper way to do it is pre-organize full parties. A random player who plays random hours is not going to help much. Problem with all those initiatives was that people didn't join all at the same time.

If this is to ever take off, people need to join IN GROUPS.

Reality is that determined, no-lifer players are rare. And it takes at least 6 of them to start making a difference in Allods.
Indeed, you are absolutely right. We did that on imp side with 4 players and got things seemingly running. But the big change takes a huge amount of players, of which 50% reach endgame. Getting a large enough migration considering the servers ruined reputation and its sub-standard state makes it a farfetched dream. Unfortunately.
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 11:26am

ruined reputation

True, no doubts about it.

sub-standard state

Completely false. This way of thinking is a consequence of the point above and general misinformation.

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 11:57am

Completely false. This way of thinking is a consequence of the point above and general misinformation.
Nope, that statement is based on experience from playing on the server. Anyhow...that's only my opinion. Depends on what you put value on in a game like this.
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 2:19pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

I am sure alot more will come back to the game or new people will try it out. 6.0 is going to be a big plus for alot of people that don't already play 6.0 on the Russia server.
Smugglers Paradise