You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 12:29am

[Pridens] New player waiting for new race..when is it coming?

Hey i'm new :P I stumbled upon some info on a new really nice looking cat race coming soon to Allods so I DL'd the game - I see it hasn't been released yet - is it going to be any time soon? I want to play but the only other race I like is the elves - but I didn't want to start lvling a character if the new race is coming anytime soon...this looks a nice game though - I like the mounts too :3

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Mar 1st 2015, 12:23pm) with the following reason: title

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 12:39am

suggestion would be you make an elf now and once you reach max level you create a reincarnation for the furries :)

reincarnation share most of the goods of the progenitor like lootpet mount runes bag gold etc

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 1:02am

Buy a dog mount in store now, fastest one available and it's only available for a short time (and cheap), then as stated above make a reincarnation for the new race as it's probably not coming for another 3-6 months. Also, don't play as an elf, play on the empire side 8)

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 1:08am

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 1:08am

Oracle

Intermediate

Hi, the new race, Pridens, will be released in the next patch 6.0 a couple of months from now. It is possible to change race so you can start leveling an elf, and change race to Priden in 6.0, so long as you choose one of the classes available to it. Pridens can be Warriors, Scouts, Wardens, Bards and Mages, and after 6.0.1 they can also be Healers and Paladins. I hope this helps :)

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 4:55pm

Thanks for the repiles I may as well do as suggested and lvl any race then race change or 'reincarnate' to the new Prider race when they arrive. As for things like mounts and stuff I may possibly get for the character I assume you keep them with the race change - and also a question about the servers..are all the cash shop mounts available on the p2p servers as well as the f2p servers? I have a thing for mounts and also I saw a fox mount..is that available yet? or is that coming in the same patch as the new race? >.>

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 5:38pm

are all the cash shop mounts available on the p2p servers as well as the f2p servers? I have a thing for mounts and also I saw a fox mount..is that available yet? or is that coming in the same patch as the new race? >.>

Only the non-toxic and non-gamebreaking mounts are available on the p2p.

About the fox, it's not been released in this version yet even though it's already in the game files. In Russian version it was released before 6.0. It comes from Prophetic Cards and most of mounts from those cards (apocalypse horses, cats, dogs) were made obtainable on the p2p, but a long time after they were obtainable on f2p. I'd guess it might be available sometime next year for p2p, if at all.

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 6:52pm

Some guy

Beginner

• "Some guy" has been banned

12/02/2015
Definitely not Teppisch
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
R.I.P in Pepperonis
Get rekt by surgery
I got shrekt by F
Saviour of the Derps

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 7:32pm

Marco

Intermediate

12/02/2015

All pve mounts yeah PVP mounts are unnecessary if you ask me and just there to make money ;).
Taleron

Wrong Comment Quoted lol haha

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 7:34pm

are all the cash shop mounts available on the p2p servers as well as the f2p servers?

no, F2P is the full game and P2P has reduced content;
there are players that prefer some mounts not available (mostly combatmounts)

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 8:45pm

Thanks for the info, I guess if its the cash shop items that are drawing my interest f2p is the way to go. If I were to make a character, and buy that nice cat mount while it's on offer..would it be kept on that character when I change race? like, I wouldnt lose anything right? and how much is a race change btw? >.>

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 9:34pm

Thanks for the info, I guess if its the cash shop items that are drawing my interest f2p is the way to go. If I were to make a character, and buy that nice cat mount while it's on offer..would it be kept on that character when I change race? like, I wouldnt lose anything right? and how much is a race change btw? >.>

yes you keep it, along with your other things
i dont know the cost of racechange

the only thing you lose is your old race along with the old racial skill, you will get a new racial skill then
-> but that wont matter anyway and IF you can still get the book of secrets item which treaches you ALL class-skills

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Nov 30th 2014, 9:42pm)

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 9:38pm

You wouldn't lose anything after race change and it costs 625 carnival masks. One carnival mask is 3 crystals, so 1875 crystals (that's enough for 2 months subscription).
On p2p one carnival mask is 20 gold if I remember correctly (not 100% sure though), so that's 12500 gold.

If you were to buy it with gold on the f2p, it would cost around 160k (more than 10x as much as on p2p).

In reality, the "free" server is the more expensive one or more time consuming one (take your pick).

On p2p cat mount is one of the better ones, on f2p it's rather crap, most people use the battle mounts which are unbalanced, cancerous and very detrimental to overall gameplay.

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 9:43pm

[quote='Dala',index.php?page=Thread&postID=45876#post45876]
On p2p cat mount is one of the better ones[/quote]

how to get it there?
i only know dog can be obtained from AM-raid

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 9:58pm

On p2p cat mount is one of the better ones

how to get it there?

Astral Cat has a chance of dropping on astral islands.
Regular version has a chance of dropping from red bosses in Wild Shore's red zones (at least that's what I heard, never seen it).

Monday, December 1st 2014, 9:20am

Marco

Intermediate

On p2p cat mount is one of the better ones

how to get it there?

Astral Cat has a chance of dropping on astral islands.
Regular version has a chance of dropping from red bosses in Wild Shore's red zones (at least that's what I heard, never seen it).

I havent seen the cat for red boss too... but at sector 16 there the cat drops too ;)

Greetings

taleron

Monday, December 1st 2014, 4:18pm

Does anyone know if Pridens will be able to become Templars? >.> or where I can find such information :P

Monday, December 1st 2014, 4:25pm

Hello,

Does anyone know if Pridens will be able to become Templars? >.> or where I can find such information :P

Hi, the new race, Pridens, will be released in the next patch 6.0 a couple of months from now. It is possible to change race so you can start leveling an elf, and change race to Priden in 6.0, so long as you choose one of the classes available to it. Pridens can be Warriors, Scouts, Wardens, Bards and Mages, and after 6.0.1 they can also be Healers and Paladins. I hope this helps :)

;).

EDIT : Templar is Paladin : http://wiki.en.allods.gpotato.eu/races/league/elves/templar
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, December 1st 2014, 4:36pm

ooh yay thanks! I made a templar/paladin you see and really like the class and when Pridens come out I won't have to start over with a new class - aweosme :P just change race = phew!

Monday, December 1st 2014, 5:13pm

ooh yay thanks! I made a templar/paladin you see and really like the class and when Pridens come out I won't have to start over with a new class - aweosme :P just change race = phew!

You will have to wait until 6.0.1 for that. With 6.0 they can't be paladins yet.