You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 1st 2014, 7:38pm

Goblin ball championship

Hello i play on p2p server and i want to know how Blesnar and Mmoseppe win a speeder and 80k gold if that championship started 1.9.2014. and those 2 players r offline from 25.5.2014..if any gm can asnwer me it will be great..

Monday, December 1st 2014, 8:19pm

Hi there.

How do you know the dates when these two players have last logged in? Did you see the date in the friend list or the guild members list?

Monday, December 1st 2014, 8:28pm

i saw date on friend list and i know blesnar and he was not online for months,and im online every day and they didnt log in for months like i said,not even once.
and we did gb champ only with players from Utopie guild when i was in.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Dec 1st 2014, 8:31pm) with the following reason: merged messages

Tuesday, December 2nd 2014, 7:30am

Yup, noticed the same. I think MMOseppe and Blesnar didn't play actively for ages. Also there would be no way for them to get a goblinball championship fight rolling without the help of Utopie members because there are simply not enough players in other guilds to pop goblinball.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Tuesday, December 2nd 2014, 8:11am

Marco

Intermediate

Hello i play on p2p server and i want to know how Blesnar and Mmoseppe win a speeder and 80k gold if that championship started 1.9.2014. and those 2 players r offline from 25.5.2014..if any gm can asnwer me it will be great..

Dear Zerag i won with my kutuzov char lvl 60 a middle emblem of gold income was 40000g for winning the goblinball tournament...i played GB last time in october...NVM ...use that gold well..

Community probably wants to support the pay to play with that action i think..so no bug ;)

Thx Community for your support..we will use that gold well ;)

Greetings

Taleron

Tuesday, December 2nd 2014, 9:27am

Wasn't there an earlier "championship" in the beginning of the year? I know these players played gb for that back then and I recall they already got rewards for that event. Sounds like a mix-up.
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Tuesday, December 2nd 2014, 12:35pm

rozetri

Intermediate

Wasn't there an earlier "championship" in the beginning of the year? I know these players played gb for that back then and I recall they already got rewards for that event. Sounds like a mix-up.
Also potentially a bug that the old results weren't deleted or archived to make room for the new ones. I remember the championship ATTEMPTS on P2P, on League side we weren't too sure at first how to even get it to pop and it is a relatively new feature.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Tuesday, December 2nd 2014, 6:41pm

i saw they said its gb champ for 3 months and it started 1.9.2014. so they didnt play and idk why they won this..

Tuesday, December 2nd 2014, 7:01pm

Fayne

German Community Manager

Greetings!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
We have reported the issue and will get back to you as soon as we have more information.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Cheers,
Fayne
Viele Grüße,
Fayne
Deutsche Allods Community Managerin

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 1:57pm

Any news?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ahzarya" (Dec 7th 2014, 7:40pm)

Saturday, December 13th 2014, 6:02pm

Saturday, December 13th 2014, 6:06pm

I want this to be fixed. It can't take that long...

Saturday, December 13th 2014, 9:36pm

Marco

Intermediate

When it have to be like that than the speeders and the gold should be sended to active ppl ;)

Taleron

Saturday, December 13th 2014, 9:45pm

When it have to be like that than the speeders and the gold should be sended to active ppl ;)

Taleron
It's not about sending the rewards to active people, it's about giving the actual winners their prizes.
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Sunday, December 14th 2014, 3:42am

Yep,i want them to give rewards to actual winners and i hope im one of them bcs i played gb with enigma and selune..

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 8:19am

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 7:54pm

any GM can answer me beacause this takeing too much time..

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 9:26pm

I'm waiting, too

Monday, January 5th 2015, 1:51pm

Hello,

Quoted

NOTE: We're still performing maintenance on the previous Goblinball season database. This has no effect on the new season and will allow us to re-allocate last seasons rewards correctly.

http://en.allods.com/news/events/goblinb…year-new-season
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Tuesday, February 3rd 2015, 7:59pm

any news???6.0 coming soon and this is not resolved yet..

Rate this thread