You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 1:52pm

Characters Lost Bug ! Can We Get A Small Status Update ?

Hello,

Many of us spent $10k+ on our characters. I put my company in troubles because i took a week off for the new patch, and all that for nothing, because i couldnt play. I m in the characters lost in translation case like many others.

I understand that you re really busy and you cant answer all the emails and tickets you recieve, but would it be too much to ask for a bit of respect for your customers and for a small global update on the characters lost bug ? Are all the lost characters stored somewhere ? for how many of us did you solve the problem yet ? do you need screenshots of gear and stuff to rebuild lost toons ?

We love the game but if you disapoint your customers, population will continue going away on other games even faster than ever before, and you ll have to find another job soon.

Thank You for giving us more infos on your work progress.

Bitty, Sihal, League, NA Allods.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 1:55pm

They are working on it - see HERE
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:17pm

They are working on it - see HERE
A Global update like that, would be much appreciated, on the website : "all lost characters are still in the database, it takes a long time to revive them, we rezed 90 out of 180 up to now. we just need your account ID, characters names and a lot of time."

Your customers are really worried, disapointed, and fustrated. They need clear infos and updates.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Bitanboa" (Mar 22nd 2014, 2:23pm)

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:42pm

They have *just* restored my account - so hang in there!

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 4:10pm

They have *just* restored my account - so hang in there!
Thank you for the info.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 4:36pm

GIMME BACK MY TOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
OR GIVE US SOME NEWS,

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 8:48pm

I have a gut feeling i won't be getting my toons back lol
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 8:52pm

You will.

What exactly is the fault that you are experiencing? What is the message that you get when you try and Merge, and what happens in game?

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 9:41pm

Hello, Charlesbrnson! There is already existing game account created for the My.com account you selected. Therefore the current gPotato ID can't be associated with it. Please relogin with another My.com account or register a new one for this gPotato ID.
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 9:45pm

Yeah, what you need to do is press LOG OUT up in the top left, and try and merge again.

When you get back to en.allods.com, you need to create a NEW my.com account.

Rate this thread