You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 2nd 2014, 5:48pm

Oliveoil

Beginner

• "Oliveoil" started this thread

Scout tank!

Hiya
any scouts tried tanking yet?
astral/maze/AR legy etc
share builds thoughts/tips :s

Tuesday, December 2nd 2014, 5:53pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Tuesday, December 2nd 2014, 6:50pm

Oliveoil

Beginner

• "Oliveoil" started this thread

Thursday, December 4th 2014, 7:39am

Effreti

Trainee

tried it in astral once, got destroyed by the mobs, even with all the tanking rubies, might just be my gear. it looks good on paper. i'll just stick to dps :D
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 9:48pm

Saw some guy holding his own with lvl11 runes in s27.Though yeah was getting hit pretty hard anyway...First I tried making a build totally focused on building dodges and defense stacks but it seems that I wont get much love in that field with my lvl7 runes.So yeah it seems far better as an off-tank or for tanking bosses/mobs that dont rip your head off with the first fart in your general direction.Though I can be mistaken or havent discovered how its supposed to be done yet^^
Never give up as long as you have at least one arrow!

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 2:18am

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

I plan to make a tank scout soon i will let you know how it goes i amon p2p so maybe fun. If it works out i will post my build and stats of my scout. :thumbsup:
Smugglers Paradise

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 9:59am

Alafff

Intermediate

I can't speak for myself , but on p2p we have a scout called Roinatan, cause of the lack of tank he did a tank build to help us on Sihal (4 shadow thing) , His build worked great , so i will ask him if he can put it in there :)
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 10:38am

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Here's a scout tanking before scouts even had the the tank rubies they have now.

http://youtu.be/MXOX75P13tw?list=UUA39QSQ17bFY1VkZjPKz5mw

Also another tanking vid in the old sector 12 same scout in this one as well.

http://youtu.be/3EiRCmAowU8?list=UUA39QSQ17bFY1VkZjPKz5mw
Smugglers Paradise

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lamka" (Dec 11th 2014, 11:05am)

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 4:54pm

Effreti

Trainee

those videos are kinda 2 years old, and solistalia had decent runes if i remember correctly, don't think she/he plays anymore.
the fact remains, you need decent gear and clever use of your parry abilities to succeed.
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 7:40pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

those videos are kinda 2 years old, and solistalia had decent runes if i remember correctly, don't think she/he plays anymore.
the fact remains, you need decent gear and clever use of your parry abilities to succeed.

yeahi know there old the point was to show that even of it seems hard you can still try. And no solistalia does not play anymore but though solistalia is thereason i tryed scout class.
Smugglers Paradise

Friday, December 19th 2014, 6:28am

Hello gongratz and enemies ;p Alaff asked me to show you my tank build so here it is !!! :D
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!8!311...1…G!gqipnd/EZTBED
As Alaff says this worked me nicely on Tep boss named Sihal and also i have used this on astral and healer told me its not even rly any harder to heal me than warrior/pala tank but i move a lot around.(havent test on harder sectors only basics like s17,s24) Just using lot of defensive skills. :D

-Roinatan
P2P
Empire Roinatan
League Bafflyndelion

Friday, December 19th 2014, 8:14am

Your tank build has so many mistakes it gave me a headache <.>

no idea what are the thoughts behind some rubies/talents but it seems like you like to skip core stuff to pick useelss things Oo

Friday, December 19th 2014, 4:29pm

Anyway it depends so much of your playstyle and how you like to play it. I use mainly tesla arrow to aggroing mobs from far away+ i can kite and use arrows from distance and spamming defensive skills. Anyway its just my way to play it and OFC it may not be perfect but works for me on p2p. Ty 8)

-Roinatan
P2P
Empire Roinatan
League Bafflyndelion

Rate this thread