You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 2nd 2014, 6:43pm

Loot: Free for all

when setting loot to Free for all there is still some guaranteed loot for everyone which cannot be picked up by others... why?
i rather understand freeforall as the one who loots first gets it, the others get nothing

it just behaves like you set loot-threshold higher in group-loot...

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Dec 2nd 2014, 7:06pm)

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 1:20am

reeah19

Intermediate

only in welle i saw it happen, is because everyone needs gear so there is undestandable.
rest is working correctly imo.
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Friday, December 5th 2014, 12:21pm

As a new player this confused and annoyed me too.

Sunday, December 7th 2014, 5:26am

In wellbell when a mob drops gear,mirrors the gear to everyone in party.
Thats the only zone in the entire game where that happens,because zone is filled with extremely undergeared ppl that need to be in a party to kill mobs.
So 1 person can get all the loot and refractors,but everyone will get the gear.

Took me about 3/4 seconds to figure it out in-game the 1st time i went free-for-all to help a noob,and i´m kinda dumb :|