You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:29pm

Kaggon

Trainee

• "Kaggon" started this thread

#placeholder 2536#

Not Only are there Placeholder #### over items, but also in #placeholder 9133# quests too. The Mercs Allod quest have those placeholder tags in the description and I am not sure what to do to complete the quest after the last #placeholder 1120# kill. Would like to know if we are going to #placeholder 2001# a hot-fix for all of the placeholder descriptions. Thank you

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:32pm

Not Only are there Placeholder #### over items, but also in certain quests too. The Mercs Allod quest have those placeholder tags in the description and I am not sure what to do to complete hte quest after the last boss kill. Would like to know if we are going to get a hotfix for all of the placeholder descriptions. Thank you

Yeah, there are a lot of placeholders. The translation wasn't finished. I'll see if I can find some details about that specific quest. Are you sure 2536 is the correct placeholder name?

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:33pm

Kaggon

Trainee

No.. was just using it as a reference point.

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 5:37pm

Good news. I found the files for the Merc quest. Now I just have to find the same files in the RU client, get the text from there and translate it. I'll post here what I find, but it might take a while.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 11:43pm

Kaggon

Trainee

Good news. I found the files for the Merc quest. Now I just have to find the same files in the RU client, get the text from there and translate it. I'll post here what I find, but it might take a while.
Thanks a bunch. Take your time. Im in no hurry. farming the preserve atm :D

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 5:57pm

So, for the Mercenaries quest, placehoder 4205 means "Fly astral" and placeholder 4211 means "Come running into the hangar, to call the ship and pull the lever'(using google translate).
Now that I figured out the location of the quest, I might try to compile a list of placeholders and the translation of the russian counterpart.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 1:59am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

So, for the Mercenaries quest, placehoder 4205 means "Fly astral" and placeholder 4211 means "Come running into the hangar, to call the ship and pull the lever'(using google translate).
Now that I figured out the location of the quest, I might try to compile a list of placeholders and the translation of the russian counterpart.
Soo that is why I failed the quest. Rowdy can have it, I'm not going again.

Rate this thread