You are not logged in.

New Frontier Game stuck at 85%

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 5th 2014, 6:02am

Game stuck at 85%

I've been away from the game for a long time. I recently downloaded the game. But when I log in to my old toon, the loading screen remains at 85%. The game doesn't hang, because the background music and the little animations in the loading circle are still there. Again, if the start a new character from the same account, the game works fine. Could someone help with this please?

Friday, December 5th 2014, 8:38am

Oracle

Intermediate

It might be that the game has not finished downloading completely. It uses a system of progressive downloading. You can start a new character because that part of the game has downloaded, but the area where your main character is hasn't. To check how much it has left, log in to the new character and move your mouse to the top right hand corner. Under the ping circle, you should see a small circle. If it is grey with an arrow going around then it's still downloading. It should show the % remaining when you mouse over it. If it is green then it has finished downloading. If you can see that it hasn't finished downloading yet, I would suggest just opening the launcher to let it download for a while and come back to it later. I hope this helps a little :)

Friday, December 5th 2014, 8:51am

Thanks a lot. I was wondering that this might be the problem. Could you tell me what the curved bar above the loading circle is? does this show download progress of that area?

Friday, December 5th 2014, 10:41am

Thanks a lot. I was wondering that this might be the problem. Could you tell me what the curved bar above the loading circle is? does this show download progress of that area?

If you mean the curved bar above the loading circle from the Loading screen, then yes, that's the download progress of the area your character is in. So you could just wait until that bar fills up or play on a different toon and wait until the game is fully downloaded.

Rate this thread