You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 6th 2014, 5:06pm

• "The Allods Project" started this thread

Healers and summys

I know i have asked this befour but i havent really got a clear answear.

Summys heals more than healers. but how much? is it like 5% more or like 50% more?

Also a question about healer:

When i heal a tank suited for my sector i barelly heal him. i am healing about the same as the enemies are making damage, so hes health doesnt realy go up once it goes down, it just stays where it is. While Matron can heal like 35% of Rowdys health in 1 ability... 8|

now i know that she is permanent in fanteicm and buffed like hell. but still will i become that strong too?
and i dont mean as strong as matron, i mean will i be able to heal about 30% in one heal spell when im playing with a tank suited for my sector? or will i always heal like i do now with a tank with my GS?
Or are Matron simply just overpowered compared to rowdy? ?(

Saturday, December 6th 2014, 5:20pm

its like 5 or 10% i guess singletarget, but for groupheal its like 50%

the "static" health of your tank means either your heal output is too low (runes & GS) or your tanks defensive abilities are too low
you can test that by healing rowdy

and matron is overpowered

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Dec 6th 2014, 5:27pm)

Saturday, December 6th 2014, 5:21pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

What are your stats?
Smugglers Paradise

Saturday, December 6th 2014, 5:23pm

that answear didnt really answear none of the questiosn above :/

and my stats have nothign to do with this post. i want an answear for the question thats it

Saturday, December 6th 2014, 5:28pm

its like 5 or 10% i guess singletarget, but for groupheal its like 50%

the "static" health of your tank means either your heal output is too low (runes & GS) or your tanks defensive abilities are too low
you can test that by healing rowdy

and matron is overpowered

Saturday, December 6th 2014, 5:33pm

no listend ill try to explain once more my question.

Right now i heal like 3% in a ability, if i gear up as much as the tank, will i then heal 6% evern though he has also geared up.

or will i stil just heal 3%?

Saturday, December 6th 2014, 8:14pm

Mapz

Trainee

healing and dmg output increase faster than the amount of hp usually, so it's most likely that in % of hp ur heals will get better

Saturday, December 6th 2014, 8:19pm

with new deter summys they probably heal 50% more singletarget :D but thats just a guess so i didnt try it yet

Saturday, December 6th 2014, 9:53pm

Ty so much Mapz, you are the first who understood my question for weeks :D :D :D

Monday, December 8th 2014, 11:50am

Kissaki

Trainee

Matron heals much differently from a normal Cleric healer. At lower astral levels, comparing yourself to Matron is like comparing yourself to your girl's ex-bf who she keeps talking about. At higher levels Matron is utterly useless.

I'm retired from this game atm, but if you want to show me builds and stat balances, rotations or w/e I can give you advice via mail.

Ofc if you have runes 2 1 1, 1 1 1 and Pat 4 then I can diagnose your problem for you right now :D