You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 7th 2014, 6:17pm

game install files corrupted?

Hello i tried downloading your game. But on a sertain momment it says this:errors where found during a brief allods online EN clinet check. a complete check and correction of the client will be performed. I did do this this didnot fix it on a sertain momment it wants to check files and stays stuck at 0% i also tried to rename the launcher and stuff then load the other laucher ect.

if i click on lacher.exe it checks some files then it says corrupted files have been found do you want to repair it i clikc ok

then it says bin/crashsender1402.exe is missing.

and it doesnt repair the game.

can someone help me with this ??

Monday, December 8th 2014, 4:05pm

I'm not sure if this will fix your problem but I guess it won't be a bad idea if you try the following steps before you do the repair again:

1-Try restarting/reconnecting to your network and would be better if you could reboot your PC as well.
2-Make sure the firewall and antivirus aren't blocking Allods' downloader.
3-Check your virus vault in your antivirus so if there is some file from allods there,you might need to restore that file to be able to continue your download/repair.
4-Run the launcher/game as admin by right clicking on its icon then choose the option "Run as admin".

If these simple steps don't fix your problem then I'd recommend contacting the game's technical support.
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

Rate this thread