You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 7th 2014, 6:35pm

-=Faction Change Event=-

Regards to all..

I have a question and I think there are more people who are interested in this. From when I play the game, there was only one possibility for change faction...and thats it. I hope Support can make event for this...

I hope to get an answer :love:

Sunday, December 7th 2014, 7:52pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

I don't beleave they will run an event based on faction change. This being cuz the last time they added faction change it unbalanced the factions since mostly everyone went empire which unbalanced league. But who knows they may just do it anyways.
Smugglers Paradise

Monday, December 8th 2014, 2:38am

the problem with faction change is making is available to everyone will most likely lead to "unbalance"

but if they would bind it to some really hard and timeintense quest (or an event) it could work as intended...

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 5:25am

The only thing that comes to mind is giving the player the posibility to come back to his/her first faction. Sounds like a win-win: leagues get them good players back and imps will gain some competition/challenge.

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 9:32am

do you really think people who went to empire side will come back to league side who is actually loosing 80% or more battlegrounds in game ?

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 10:10am

Grimpf

Trainee

depends:

ppl want loot easy or challenging pvp

but the reason why ppl changed to imp side was getting loot (and everything) easy and faster (i guess)

Servus

Grimpf

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 12:14pm

Warning: this post may seem a tad aggressive, but it's the reality of Allods.

but the reason why ppl changed to imp side was getting loot (and everything) easy and faster (i guess)

Exactly right. And there's a very solid reason empire gets loot and everything easier and faster. Empire seems to attract more people with "correct" attitude for this game.

That is - balls enough to tell noobs right to their face "Hey, you're a noob, you're not an endgame player material, I want nothing to do with you, scram."
League attracts more people who simply don't have what it takes to deal correctly with noobs and just care&share with them.

Remember: not everyone is worth helping. Some can indeed improve, stop being noobs and turn out good in the long term, but most are just plain hopeless and spending time and resources (amalgam etc.) on them is a giant waste.

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 12:18pm

Exactly right. And there's a very solid reason empire gets loot and everything easier and faster. Empire seems to attract more people with "correct" attitude for this game.

That is - balls enough to tell noobs right to their face "Hey, you're a noob, you're not an endgame player material, I want nothing to do with you, scram."
League attracts more people who simply don't have what it takes to deal correctly with noobs and just care&share with them.

Remember: not everyone is worth helping. Some can indeed improve, stop being noobs and turn out good in the long term, but most are just plain hopeless and spending time and resources (amalgam etc.) on them is a giant waste.
Pretty blunt way to put it. But none-the-less I like how you put it. xD

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 12:37pm

rozetri

Intermediate

Frank and accurate. Which is precisely why faction change should never exist again... and I say this as someone that used faction change to go from League to Empire. Unless you want to see League completely obliterated YET AGAIN, faction change needs to stay dead.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 12:41pm

I agree Rozetri. Although I had changed from League to Empire as well, For my own personal reasons. It nearly wiped the economy last time. So I agree that it should never exist again as well...

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 4:09pm

and in the end it doesnt matter if league side is stong or not if i want good pvp^^ cause if there are less leagues the battlegrounds are opening with imps vs imp and to be honest those are waaaaay more fun to me cause i can smack guildies :D

Friday, December 12th 2014, 2:48am

i could not have said it any better
thats how it is

Friday, December 12th 2014, 5:25pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Hahahaha I loveeee bluntness sometimes.
And this is beautifully worded, well said.
Fairy wings are not for the big boys and gals.

Friday, December 12th 2014, 6:44pm

Grimpf

Trainee

There is only one major goal in Allods (imo):

keep playing funny for yourself

And i have seen many many ppl failing on that. ppl playing in strong guilds and geting things easy and fast, ppl how changes fraction and they all fail on that major goal.

And i see ppl on League side, in "weak" guilds, getting things not easy and not fast and i see those ppl still playing.

I dont want things easy and fast, i want things funny (for myself) and interessing. I dont like playing " in a hurry" or "under presure"

Servus
Grimpf

Friday, December 12th 2014, 7:35pm

exactly, the "goal" of a game like allods is having fun / a good time
everything else is secondary
i abolutely agree here too

i remember when i had fun "without anything"... in this game (no mount, no looter, only my char and my gear, no other items)
i still have fun

this is what shows me allods is a good game, it has been fun all the time i was playing it, never becoming boring to me

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 9:06am

i would like to go back to league :)

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 1:16pm

i just want gibberlings on empire, preferably paladin and engineer gibs

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 1:29pm

just do away with factions all together, the story line of allods needs a much needed shake up

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 1:30pm

Marco

Intermediate

Bloodelves...similar to the Elve Vampires ?

;)