You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 1:36pm

Bloodelves...similar to the Elve Vampires ?

;)

the ones in avilon?
i did not enjoy their look so much
they look so sick :(

i rather would like to see some playabe ones like those from my avatar-picture :P
elves who swear loyalty to yasker and the empire or something like that

(im not really serious about this since it wont happen anyway)

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 1:39pm

The reason i came to empire side was because at the time all the top guilds on lig side were dicks and didnt care bout anyone and its still probably that way. i enjoy empire side alot they are so much of dicks and they actually help other guilds weather be cs or not that is the problem with most of the lig chars and why most are gearing slower then imps they dont believe in farming outside the guild so ya they are grinding loot and such slower then the imps

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 1:49pm

The reason i came to empire side was because at the time all the top guilds on lig side were dicks and didnt care bout anyone and its still probably that way. i enjoy empire side alot they are so much of dicks and they actually help other guilds weather be cs or not that is the problem with most of the lig chars and why most are gearing slower then imps they dont believe in farming outside the guild so ya they are grinding loot and such slower then the imps

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 1:53pm

Achilles

Intermediate

Bloodelves...similar to the Elve Vampires ?

;)

Make them empire and give them huge pink wings
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Friday, December 19th 2014, 12:19am

reeah19

Intermediate

omg i keep em hiden already but pink ewwww

dunno if things are greener on the other side but i totally agree that most ( like 90%) of league side are selfish players that consider helping someone for half an hour is such a waste, then they bish at them cuz they're not geared lol. Luckly i found enough normal people that know that this is a MMO and playing with others is it's main purpose.

Sad but true if league keeps this attitude and if they enable faction change again alot of players will leave.
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Friday, December 19th 2014, 12:28am

omg i keep em hiden already but pink ewwww

dunno if things are greener on the other side but i totally agree that most ( like 90%) of league side are selfish players that consider helping someone for half an hour is such a waste, then they bish at them cuz they're not geared lol. Luckly i found enough normal people that know that this is a MMO and playing with others is it's main purpose.

Sad but true if league keeps this attitude and if they enable faction change again alot of players will leave.

pink wings would be adorable ^_^

i think its normal that selfish players exist, but you describe it like nearly everyone on league is this way... really?
usually there are plenty of ppl which search for social interaction in mmos and those who want to be alone are a minority