You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 8th 2014, 8:13am

Marco

Intermediate

• "Marco" started this thread

Big THX the newbies playing on the pay to play now ;)

:D
Hello, dear Newbies. I have to thank every returning player and every newbie on the pay to play server that joined the server recently.

Thanks to you all, the pay to play has wings to fly again now ;) and although they are little and fragile they will grow even bigger and more stabile in the near future ;)

On league there are if i ad up 13-15 newbies now leveling active on league having great fun growing under the support of max players like me ;).

I don´t know how it looks on the imp site with newbies.

I am proud in my new role as an active helper ;)

We are looking forward to more newbies and returning players on pay to play ;)

The Egg has rifts maybe soon there will hatch a young strong dragon out of it ;).

We now have to feed the population on pay to play even more ;)

Greetings

Taleron

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kurtcobain" (Dec 8th 2014, 10:34am)

Monday, December 8th 2014, 8:20am

Wohoo so battlegrounds soon? :love:
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Monday, December 8th 2014, 8:29am

Marco

Intermediate

Yes,

A good ingame friend last week wrote me. He isnt able to play allods because of server lags anymore because he lives far far away. But he said the pay to play always will need heros like us. His last will was to rise up this server.

He left Allods 2 month before. You may know him. Its the kutuzov player.

He will promote Allods even if he isnt able to play anymore ;)

So yes i think if we hold this speed we will be apple to do battlegrounds again very soon. :D

Greetings

Taleron

Monday, December 8th 2014, 8:41am

So yes i think if we hold this speed we will be apple to do battlegrounds again very soon.
Start up by participating in domination, it's the first step :)

Anyways great news, always good with fresh new players.
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Deliverance" (Dec 8th 2014, 8:46am)

Monday, December 8th 2014, 11:52am

Newbies are always welcome in our communitys, I think our other newbes can confirm. :P We'll help you with basically everything to get you ready for raids, pvp or whatever activity you like. Utopie on empire side is even doing a weekly PvP tournament to make up for the currently non-existent BGs.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Monday, December 8th 2014, 11:59am

Achilles

Intermediate

I would play again, if it wasn't for the bugged game time issue and serious lack of customer support.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Monday, December 8th 2014, 12:32pm

I would play again, if it wasn't for the bugged game time issue and serious lack of customer support.

Whaaat? Bugged gametime issue is actually working in your favor. If there's a "better" time to subscribe it's now while it lasts.
We don't even know if they had not really intend it this way and only made a mistake in the description.

About new players - well that's a start of some kind. Wait till they reach max level and see what their attitude is. If it's many people, chances are at least 2-3 have proper attitude for this game.

Monday, December 8th 2014, 12:35pm

Marco

Intermediate

Yeah ;)

Dala why you missed to write that if you buy time for 3 month 21 € you get 6 month now ;)

Taleron

Monday, December 8th 2014, 1:53pm

Achilles

Intermediate

Whaaat? Bugged gametime issue is actually working in your favor. If there's a "better" time to subscribe it's now while it lasts.
We don't even know if they had not really intend it this way and only made a mistake in the description.

About new players - well that's a start of some kind. Wait till they reach max level and see what their attitude is. If it's many people, chances are at least 2-3 have proper attitude for this game.

Nooo haha, bugged as in, I have to add game time to bring my account in line with the current date, currently my game time is 'Active' until October so I have to add 2 months to bring it up to December before i can actually get any game time
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Monday, December 8th 2014, 2:30pm

I just recently decided to look into this game again and I think this post just encouraged me to join the p2p server! I always liked this game more than WoW so to hear that the population on the p2p server is good is encouraging! I will also be bringing alone a few friends. :P

ty ^_^

Monday, December 8th 2014, 2:41pm

I just recently decided to look into this game again and I think this post just encouraged me to join the p2p server! I always liked this game more than WoW so to hear that the population on the p2p server is good is encouraging! I will also be bringing alone a few friends. :P

ty ^_^

Tell us on which side you guys will be playing so we can shoot you invites to the respective main guild of either league or empire.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Monday, December 8th 2014, 3:34pm

ty ^_^

Tell us on which side you guys will be playing so we can shoot you invites to the respective main guild of either league or empire.
We will probably be playing on the league side but not sure yet. More than likely league xD

Monday, December 8th 2014, 4:06pm

Marco

Intermediate

Well... thats nice and good to hear guys ;) League Newbies ;)

Your friends are more than welcome...you will strenghen the leauge lines maybe the number of newbies will increase to 30-40 in the next two weeks.;)

It would be a nice chrismas for the pay to play...although good population isnt even on the free to play anymore ;).

But its ten times better than in comparison to the last two months ;)

The newbies love us hehe ;)

We will act like a unit and pulling on the row togehterthen we will raise up this server quickly again ;)

And the phoenix will finally be reborn from ashes ;)

Greetings

Taleron

Monday, December 8th 2014, 4:35pm

This actually sounds quite tempting to just get on and play now.
I haven't touched Allods in a very long time so excuse my newbiness!
And help from y'all sounds amazing! I'd love some help and finally get somewhere far in Allods <3
I've always considered Allods a beautiful game but just couldn't do much.

I hope to make friends here and have a blast in Allods!
I'm going to pay for the server now and download and see what's up :D

Monday, December 8th 2014, 4:59pm

Alafff

Intermediate

Seeing a whole lot of new players make me happy. Sad is that you all go League :( . But still , with all that people you should be able to make raids again. Goblinball , maybe even JC
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Monday, December 8th 2014, 5:09pm

Nah not only ligs, imps just exp faster :love:
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Monday, December 8th 2014, 5:23pm

Marco

Intermediate

Thats right,

Imps are symbolising the russian empire thats why they get 10 % more EXP ;)

haha

Taleron

Monday, December 8th 2014, 5:42pm

Noo we don't have outnumbered faction yet :rolleyes:

Monday, December 8th 2014, 7:42pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

It's good more people are going lig, empire out numbers league, thats why we should get an out number buff but gms and dev's favor empire more.

So far I have see 2 new players when I made my renic.
Smugglers Paradise

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Lamka" (Dec 8th 2014, 8:02pm)

Monday, December 8th 2014, 8:24pm

I hope that more ppl will come (or come back). Maybe there is still hope for this server. I'm thinking more and more about coming back.

Pls keep informing us about the progress in population (league especially).

// Muriel
Muriel - Avarice - Smugglers Paradise - League
http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Rate this thread