You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 6:00pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Thread summary:

"I don't want to sit at the dinner table and having the thoughts of losing a dominion battle"
"My xmas present should be realgar"
"QQ"
"Allods is love, allods is life"

Get over it -_-

Dinner at 1pm?

No...my family gets together from 3-9...
So.....nice try.

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 10:42pm

rozetri

Intermediate

There will be a truce just as soon as I shoot every last person that isn't on my team. You force raid Domi to happen at 3 PM EST on a work day with no chance of renegotiating the times? Fair enough. In exchange, your asses are mine two weeks out of the year. Now die for me.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 11:48pm

reeah19

Intermediate

im in vacantion i want war, i wanna play!!!!!!!! it's a game it's made to be played duh

if you wanna eat and be with family do it without crying about losing realgar...
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 12:24am

I want war every week!!! N.A. gets screwed royally on this...of course if you are able to raid weekly you would like time off...but consider those who literally get screwed over by this game in N.A., but meh that would never happen now would it ? To be fair to those who rarely get the chance to attend the holidays should not be a phony truce.

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 1:17am

Hello,

Just to be clear, this is (and was) only an agreement between guilds. If some Guilds want Dominions there will be Dominion's fights, they just need to bid on sunday/monday ;).
No one will "close" Dominions on Christmas or NY's eve.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 7:55am

RedSpirit87

Beginner

Last year it worked perfectly and I believe this year will also. Dont have information how is the situation on Empire side, but League has already kind of agreement of not fightning on both wednesdays, at least the biggest guilds.

And if NA players need to fight then let them enjoy those empty battlefields, I really dont understand logic saying here how this is bullshit while its just normal way to agree on something, ever heard of the thing called Europe mr. IAmGroot? We have different time zones here you know:thumbup:

Crovax - pretty paladin 8)
Redspirit - retired warrior
Guild Leader - Astral Riders
astralriders.com

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 2:33pm

IAmGroot

Professional

ever heard of the thing called Europe mr. IAmGroot?
Okay.
If this is how you're going to treat it...then let's go with this.
How about have raid dominion during NA hours after we get home from work.
This way, everyone actually has the CHANCE to go to raid dominion.
Why?
Because then all the people on EU timezones CAN (if they choose to) wake up in the middle of the night and come do dominion.
NA people CANNOT do the time that it is currently at because we are at work.
And we kind of have to go to work to support how expensive this game is, therefore, that's not a possibility.

I would rather have to wake up stupidly early/middle of the night to come dominion than not be able to do it ever because of it's current time.

So.......what do you think about that mr. RedSpirit87? :thumbup:

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 3:14pm

You are on the European server, so the European time zone is normal ...
If you want to be on a time zone that corresponds more or less to the US make a petition to be transferred to the Brazilians server :x
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 3:27pm

You are on the European server, so the European time zone is normal ...
If you want to be on a time zone that corresponds more or less to the US make a petition to be transferred to the Brazilians server :x
Funny how when we would say this to Europeans about complaining about NA times, that made us a-holes. Such a double standard. I don't remember,but didn't they adjust the times back then to better work with the EU population?

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 4:17pm

Crovax, allot of people from the ex NA server since the EU/NA merge havent done a single domi because of the mesed up times for them, and now when they actually have a time that fits them they get now this Christmas Truce thing that we that where on the EU server alwaus had it and that would be "the logic of this bullshit" as you wrote, also dont forget that on this server we have allot of people that are not Christians and who dont even celabrate Christmas.

Who wants to fight let them fight.

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 5:07pm

A friend of mine who used to play on the NA server, told me how he had to wake up so early to participate in guild stuff etc, but he accepted it as he was in the minority.

Now the situation has changed and ex-NA American players are in the minority and dominion times have been adjusted to suit the Majority of allods players but obviously this does not suit American players.. :)

Well, you go and fight in dominion - no one will really care as us Europeans will be spending precious moments with our families so if we get a little less realgar, we will be just fine.

When I did my post, I actually thought I would receive a lot of hate from players who do not celebrate xmas at all, but not from American players... oh well..

BB

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 5:17pm

IAmGroot

Professional

A friend of mine who used to play on the NA server, told me how he had to wake up so early to participate in guild stuff etc, but he accepted it as he was in the minority.

As I stated prior...I WOULD BE FINE WITH THAT IF WE COULD ACTUALLY DO THAT, UNFORTUNATELY, WE CANNOT BECAUSE IT'S DURING NORMAL WORK HOURS, NOT SLEEP HOURS. Jesus I feel like I'm beating a dead horse trying to talk to you people.

Now the situation has changed and ex-NA American players are in the minority and dominion times have been adjusted to suit the Majority of allods players but obviously this does not suit American players.. :)

Read above.

Well, you go and fight in dominion - no one will really care as us Europeans will be spending precious moments with our families so if we get a little less realgar, we will be just fine.

That's fine, and we'll be doing the exact same thing, after dominion, since it's in the middle of the day...
Most families celebrate their Christmas, with their families, later in the day...not at noon.

When I did my post, I actually thought I would receive a lot of hate from players who do not celebrate xmas at all, but not from American players... oh well..

BB

Friday, December 19th 2014, 12:08am

reeah19

Intermediate

domi timing is crap for everyone outside EU time zones, they should be moved to weekend... or something

the raid domi is very annoying for me too even if im in EU time zone, getting home tired then having to pay attention makes me QQ
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 9:45pm

Sons of Sigma dont wanna fight.
We dont fight on 24.12.14 and 31.12.14

so i wish merry christmas and a happy new year^^

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 9:47pm

Monster Inc wont fight on 24.12.14 and 31.12.14 too

Fluffy Christmaß and a pervy New Year from Blue to you :D

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 10:22pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

NA players, it's true timings for Domi raids are not in your favor. If you want to "fight" at xmas or new year's eve (in EU times), nobody can forbid you to. Just be prepared to face an empty battelfield or a really small raid that day coz most europeans will be with family or drunk (sometimes both).
Not sure it will fill your lust for pvp fights, and anyway, it won't change the situation for the rest of the year. Up to you to decide.

Happy Xmas to all ! And let's see what allods has in store for us in 2015 :D

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 3:40am

IAmGroot

Professional

NA players, it's true timings for Domi raids are not in your favor. If you want to "fight" at xmas or new year's eve (in EU times), nobody can forbid you to. Just be prepared to face an empty battelfield or a really small raid that day coz most europeans will be with family or drunk (sometimes both).
Not sure it will fill your lust for pvp fights, and anyway, it won't change the situation for the rest of the year. Up to you to decide.

Happy Xmas to all ! And let's see what allods has in store for us in 2015 :D

x.x
I wanna fight!
IS THERE ANY NA GUILDS THAT WANNA FIGHT ??????????????????????????
LEAVE A TELL IN HERE AND WE CAN DO SOME FIGHTIN' PLEASE :S

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 7:08am

Artuditu

Trainee

Hmm, Groot you should try some Turkish guild. I guess Ayasofaya (or whatever Them are called now) won't bother about Xmas stuff :)

On a side note, I wonder if any Turkish GM posted anything about Xmas truce on their forums so that they are aware of what's going on with the majority of server :P

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 11:12am

Yuna

Trainee

Monster Inc wont fight on 24.12.14 and 31.12.14 too

Fluffy Christmaß and a pervy New Year from Blue to you :D
to correct Blue... whoever attacks minc gets attacked too. :thumbup:
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 2:43pm

IAmGroot

Professional

ever heard of the thing called Europe mr. IAmGroot?
Okay.

So.......what do you think about that mr. RedSpirit87? :thumbup:
Still interested in what your opinion is on this considering you got snotty with me.