You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 4:34am

Noob Questions about Loots and Items.

Hello guys again :)

For being a newbie I got some questions :D

1- Some items I got from the "End of the World" event quests like the "Imminent Threat " & "Magical Lanterns " which i don't know what it does actually so any Explanation will help!

2- The items I loot from killing mobs like "Rusty Armor " ..etc What it used for?

3- What's the Difference between this 4 tools "Low-grade Cover", "Low Quality Catalytic Coating", "Low-grade Grinder" and "Low-grade Filter"?

4- Is there a loot pet in the F2P server or is it in the P2P server only?

Thanks in advance :)

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 5:07am

Hello,

1/ You can click them to use them and see what happens ;).

2/ grey item -> sell it to a vendor NPC

3/ Those items upgrade your alchemy tool. I recommend this one, if you have to choose one from the alchemy quest. It's not necessary to buy all 4 upgraders as a low level alchemist. But you'll need them all when you'll reach lvl 40 in alchemy (if i remember well, when you'll buy the last alchemy tool).

4/ Loot pets are sold in the item shop. There's a bird, a little goblin and a fairy. You can also buy a very usefull manual, so that the loot pet will be able to gather herbs aswell.

Welcome to Allods, have fun :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 5:10am

Hello,

1/ You can click them to use them and see what happens ;).

2/ grey item -> sell it to a vendor NPC

3/ Those items upgrade your alchemy tool. I recommend this one, if you have to choose one from the alchemy quest. It's not necessary to buy all 4 upgraders as a low level alchemist. But you'll need them all when you'll reach lvl 40 in alchemy (if i remember well, when you'll buy the last alchemy tool).

4/ Loot pets are sold in the item shop. There's a bird, a little goblin and a fairy. You can also buy a very usefull manual, so that the loot pet will be able to gather herbs aswell.

Welcome to Allods, have fun :).

Thanks for the help :) But for the first question yes i tried them and i don't get the benefits of them! 8|

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 3:30pm

mhh Imminent Threat start a timer on your head and explodes after 5 sek an knocks you down
Magical Lanterns can be used on a target and then there will 3 lanterns fly in the sky :D

so altogether its northing useful its just something to play with like firework or confetti^^