You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 6:44am

Would like people to play with 0.0 i'm new.. made 1 toon got to level 10...

Okay, so i started today as soon as the game was done updating/installing, started playing, i really like the game the art is really nice... well besides some of the 2d things i've seen. but the major thing is this game is dead.. and seeing as how its like 100% quest grinding... you can't make any fun out of a game that you have to grind quest unless you have a quest partner.. so anyone wanna play with me, free to play server only.. willing to make a new toon. oh... and pref empire....

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 6:57am

I'm quite new myself and I would not say the game is dead, I saw lots of people playing in the low level zones. The problem might be the time you play. If you play that early in the morning don't expect to see a lot of people on game.

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 7:01am

Well i was on today from about 8 am eastern standard time "USA" to about 7 pm, about 3-4 i was seeing maybe 4-5 players but i counted no more than like 10 low level players in total, and maybe like 5 max player.

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 8:31am

Marco

Intermediate

They are talking about free to play server...not our pay to play. I dont know what you mean by saying the free to play is dead right now ;)

Greetings

Taleron

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 9:45am

The leveling is very cool once you get in to it,if you ask me if you get past lvl 37 this game is amazing.

Also game game has a very deep End-Game and its defenetly worth the time when you level up :thumbsup:

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 2:50pm

most encounters with other players will occur after reaching asee teph
from this time on you will almost constantly be around with players from empire and league
with level 55 there will again come content which is done alone most of the time, and with level 60 "endgame" begins, there are the most players

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 9:18pm

......This game makes absolutely no sense at all... its supposed to be what looks like a medieval fantasy mmo... yet all gear except weapons for the the warrior class is like world war 2 military outfitting... this games Armour needs new art work to actually fit in the game....

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 9:54pm

Oracle

Intermediate

It's not really medieval fantasy, it's Russian. The League is more "Russian Fairytale" style, while the Empire is more like Soviet Russia. Hence all the monuments and posters and their "world war 2 military outfitting".

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 10:16pm

Well you can't take a medieval combat game and mix it with modern events, if they wanted to do that they should have made it a war game... its not at all appealing to be wearing modern military uniforms and fighting with medieval combat... they need to rework the gear and give players a larger variety of medieval fantasy armours/weapons.. the best i've seen so far is for the orc paladin/warrior class which doesn't look russian at all and looks like it's supposed to be in the game

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 10:36pm

Oracle

Intermediate

It's not a medieval combat game though, and it never was intended to be. The game shouldn't have to conform to any particular genre, it has it's own style. It was designed to appeal to Russian players, and has a lot of their culture in it. I doubt you could find another mmorpg anything like Allods due to that. That's exactly what I enjoy about this game. It's unique.

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 3:07am

This game aint supposed to be medieval,where did you read that?
Its a steam punk fantasy opera.
You should have gotten the hint when you saw a class where you walk around with a big hand cannon and fly pad.Or perhaps a race that is half undead half robot.Or since you´re already lvl 10 and visited a capital,didnt you find weird watching other players cruise around with motorized mounts.
This style is one of the things that catch my eye,when i first started.Not just another "Dragon [insert random word]".