You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 7:30pm

How to set Auctioneer Prices?

How to set Auctioneer Prices?

My Profession is Alchemy and I Sell Potions but I don't know how to set the price cause the market is kinda crazy, When I search for an Item I found someone Selling it for 100 Gold and Another Player Selling it for 1 Gold :/

So the market is Kinda Confusing! Also How do I Know Which Potions Sold Easier?

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 7:53pm

IAmGroot

Professional

No one can tell you the answer to that question.

I have sold things for 40,000 gold and then the very next day I put it on the auction house for 100,000 gold and it sold.
The market is completely depending on what someone is willing to pay.
Therefore, there is no way anyone can answer your question exactly as you are asking it.
You just have to watch the market, it fluctuates daily.

Good luck.

Friday, December 12th 2014, 3:07am

if you put something in for a crazy price someone will buy maybe but it takes time + patience, however its totally worth

i make the biggest part of my gold with auctions

like groot says, ppl pay for 40k and others pay 100k for the same thing, so in the end it pays off to put in for 100k and wait a bit

Rate this thread