You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 11:15pm

New Player here

Hello Everyone,

Im a new player here, taking a break from Guild Wars 2 to play ALLODS, because I want to raid and do dungeons with others. I was wondering if there are any Role Players here? Im from the USA, and I play on EST time.

Friday, December 12th 2014, 1:40am

Whole game is based on EU times, raiding, dominion, and such.
If you have a morning job in US you are going to miss most of the fun as because that is when most of the fun stuff happens then.
Except for Sunday, that is when when the Dominion 6v6 happens. (about 12:00PM US time depending where you live.)

Don't get me wrong tho, there are people from US that play this game as well but usually not nearly enough at night to do almost anything.

Keys reset about 6-8AM Thursday morning, and most players start then to burn thru them at that time as well.
Raids start anywhere from 11:00AM-13:00PM our time Monday-Friday.
Raids reset on Sunday.

If you work a night shift you should be fine fitting in xD

Friday, December 12th 2014, 7:26pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Areyou going p2p or f2p?
Smugglers Paradise