You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 13th 2014, 1:02pm

• "The Allods Project" started this thread

Healer or Warden

Hey im a healer and i love healer. but i think orcs are so fucking bad boys! so i was thinking of making a shaman and level him up as a FH to the next expansion.

But i noticed something i didnt understand. Everyone sais that warden i stronger healer than the "healer" class. But what i could see it only had like 3 or 4 healing spells
And most of them had looong cooldown, like you can only use them once per fight. so it seems like you only spam the same spell over and over (Vibrate health)

While the "healer" class have 8 healing spells and like 6 of them have no cooldown at all, and the other have a few secounds,

So my first question: Are warden really stronger healer than "healer"

My second question: Are warden healer even fun to play at all? spaming same spell over and over doesnt seem as fun as cycling through 8 spells.

Ty IN advance :thumbup:

Saturday, December 13th 2014, 4:32pm

Quoted

Are warden really stronger healer than "healer"
Yes

Quoted

Are warden healer even fun to play at all?
for me No

Sunday, December 14th 2014, 1:18am

Kissaki

Trainee

This is like the 3rd post from you that makes it seem you're really not enjoying cleric. The class is fine really. Is it the weakest healer atm? Maybe :D But it's not like cleric is weak generally. I think if you're struggling to heal low astral as cleric then there's a good possibility that you would struggle to heal it as a summy or druid too.

If you will change class and try druid/summy healer then great and good luck. Just don't believe for a moment that cleric is weak. Also classes change in power from patch to patch. Just because Paladin and Bard are the most OP healers in game atm doesn't mean they will be in a few months!

The only thing that's important is to play the class that you enjoy most.

Sunday, December 14th 2014, 6:46am

^^^^ Exactly this. Don't be one if those players who is always changing class to be the new "OP" class. Anyone with enough skill can make any class OP, which they didn't get by jumping all the time. Dracias has always been a summy, Monobots has always been a Psi, and apart from a brief stint as a healer, Penance has always been a mage. Just pick something you enjoy doing and make it OP yourself, screw the meta! :)
It's always morning somewhere in the world.

Sunday, December 14th 2014, 11:45am

^^^^ Exactly this. Don't be one if those players who is always changing class to be the new "OP" class. Anyone with enough skill can make any class OP, which they didn't get by jumping all the time. Dracias has always been a summy, Monobots has always been a Psi, and apart from a brief stint as a healer, Penance has always been a mage. Just pick something you enjoy doing and make it OP yourself, screw the meta! :)

This. Post. Is. So. Awesome. :thumbsup:
Amen to that.

Never change your class, ever. Not in the darkest of days.

Sunday, December 14th 2014, 7:51pm

This. Post. Is. So. Awesome. :thumbsup:
Amen to that.

Never change your class, ever. Not in the darkest of days.

++
if you want another class better make a reincarnation, its cheaper, you learn more, its more fun and your old class wont be lost
because after some time with the new class you might notice the old one wasnt THAT bad :)

Monday, December 15th 2014, 12:38am

well a class change is not necessary always the choice of the player itself :D most high end player have permanent partys and if you suddenly have no fervor anymore then you will have to switch to one^^ well or risk going s29 without fervor ;D

Monday, December 15th 2014, 2:56am

i rathe waive s29 than changing class
its like "if there is a party for it its nice and if not i dont give a ***"
the improvement you get there is so small its not really worth the effort, so i see it as a task only for those who have everything else already regarding gear

(but i know what you mean)

Monday, December 15th 2014, 3:55pm

well but most active players in my guild have everything :D so we want the weapons (they look shiny :love: ) and 29 can be pretty hard so you need a good party :D and i dont see a problem with classchange^^ if you really miss your old class just switch back?^^