You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 15th 2014, 6:44pm

My last question about coremorpher

So, i wanted to buy a core morpher and become a paladin but a friend told me that even if I win the coremorpher I won't be able to use it uless I have 1800 shards with it. So, is this true? what do i need to use the coremorpher? I know what happens with the gear but did i miss anything? Thanks everone and excuse me for another (maybe not so usefull) thread.

Monday, December 15th 2014, 6:50pm

IAmGroot

Professional

In regards to the core morpher, you need to win the bid on the auction house.
That can range from 3000-1,500,000+ gold.
After winning that, you then need to activate the item you have won (after picking it out of your mailbox).
You will need to purchase something to activate it and it costs 2,880 crystals (if I remember correctly).

So after you win the morpher, you are not done, they still get you with more cash shop. :)

Good luck.

Monday, December 15th 2014, 10:48pm

Gramarye

Professional

i paid 2800 crystals. U can exchange all of ur gear for fitting gear of every stat u want, so each item gives u another one with equal quality.

Monday, December 15th 2014, 11:35pm

2,800 crystals... hmmm. Its not a huge amount of crystals...
I already stated saving up for it....... I just need 2788 more :P

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 12:25am

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Thats another thing about p2p I enjoy you pay 5k gold and no one out bids you we have respect about cores if someone bids and someone wants it they wait rather then out bid, :)
Smugglers Paradise

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 2:05am

you're not gonna get a paladin morpher on empire

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 3:07am

Mapz

Trainee

something that u may wanna consider is that, besides spending the gold for the coupon's auction + 2800 crystals for the actual coremorpher, u'll have to most likely spend more to get insignias to change the stats that will get all messed up. e.g., if u have a chestpiece with willpower as main stat, vitality and proficiency as secondary stats, and u still wanna have willpower as main stats after classchange, the main offensive stats will change back to anger. changing all the stats back when u get fabled gear, or like in my case, having 2 fabled sets of gear, can easily get to cost as much as the coupon itself. the gear change system sucks and i would blast off the head of the guy who invented such a horrible system, but that's none of my business. *flies away*

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 4:09pm

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 5:46pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Thats another thing about p2p I enjoy you pay 5k gold and no one out bids you we have respect about cores if someone bids and someone wants it they wait rather then out bid, :)

This isn't called respect, it's call "the population is so small that if I just wait 1 week, the person that bid on it won't be bidding anymore and I'll be the only one that wants to bid on it and I can get it for 5k." :)

I'm just kidding!
Kind of...not really...don't hit me. ;(

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 5:55pm

Still 2800 crystals is pretty damn steep. It's about 40 hours of straight up farming gold :thumbdown:

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 7:30pm

plus its 3,39 additional Reincarnations!
if you now calculate it with the gold you need to bid most likely it will be even more

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 8:06pm

Mapz

Trainee

perma insignias mapz :P

that new raid is horrible and i'm too lazy to even bother doing it

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 8:16pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I force myself to do it even though it is probably one of the single most boring things they've ever added to this game.
Only reason I am doing it to see how hard mage hits with 150+ proficiency in pvp :)

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 9:00pm

mhh i think its quite nice^^ first time we had to think of a few tactics to do it with 6 ppl :D

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 9:23pm

Mapz

Trainee

I force myself to do it even though it is probably one of the single most boring things they've ever added to this game.
Only reason I am doing it to see how hard mage hits with 150+ proficiency in pvp :)

u cant get that much proficiency.

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 10:05pm

IAmGroot

Professional

u cant get that much proficiency.

YOU can't ;)
I am a wizard.

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 4:11am

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

This isn't called respect, it's call "the population is so small that if I just wait 1 week, the person that bid on it won't be bidding anymore and I'll be the only one that wants to bid on it and I can get it for 5k." :)

I'm just kidding!
Kind of...not really...don't hit me. ;(

P2P is alot better now league is 50 active new and old players and empire is 35 to 40 active, league has been getting new players thanks to allods Oracle joining is, and the ads Taleron has been working on. Sure it will not be like it once was but it will be better.
Smugglers Paradise