You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 10:56pm

Sharing thoughts on free respec @ level 60

once you reach level 60 with a char you can get free stat and talentrespec at r2 / d2 golem, most will know this from patchnotes
this also applies for reincarnations
reincarnations + progenitor share boutique tab
so you can use the respec item for any char you want

this means if you need respec for one char instead of farming the gold you can also just level to 60 (again) :)

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 11:44am

Respec item doesn't go to the Boutique tab anymore as far as I know.

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 1:29pm

Respec item doesn't go to the Boutique tab anymore as far as I know.

thats correct, this is for the ones which are resent after class-changes

but from the r2/d2 golem you get a "coupon for water of death" and "coupon for water of life" (or whatever its called)
and this coupon is in boutique tab

the item you buy with it will go to normal bag i guess

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 2:18pm

Unless it's the 7 day respec, it's kinda pointless still. It takes like 3-3.5h farming to get enough gold for buying a water of death using exchanger. Well, of course if you know how to level a character in a shorter time, please share 8|

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 3:22pm

Is it even possible? Week ago I got coupon as Reinc. After that I can't get on my main.