You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 5:35pm

Topping Up!

I tried to purchase with US credit card, but it tells me there is a problem everytime I try. Is that something that everyone is experiencing?

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 6:16pm

The whole billing system is still under construction.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 6:24pm

try using 1000 increments, i had a problem topping up with paypal, i finally tried 1000 and it went thru

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 5:46pm

Hmm, I tried 1000 and atleast it let me put in my CC info. Now, nothing shows up in Cash shop. :( Idk whats going. Anyone know anything else if they are still under construction? I even sent help request.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 1:01pm

Anyone else having problems with TopUp system? I have used my US credit card 2x and still do not receive my boutique coins. Very unhappy

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 1:18pm

damn, it worked for me when i used paypal

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 1:19pm

I have also sent help ticket 2x and they don't respond to me. Not a happy person atm..

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 1:26pm

We gonna get paysafecard top up to ?

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 5:08pm

Buck

Beginner

I submitted a ticket about the problems with topping up. No matter what payment I selected, I got the error message.

The reply I received stated they were aware of the problems and it should be possible to top up, but only to a maximum of 50 US Dollars or Euros. I tried this and it works. You can also top up less than this. I was informed that they are working on improving the error message. No mention of increasing the amount you can top up though.

Rate this thread